Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

They must hate me  :smh: ...if anyone gets a hand on a 10.5//11...think of me LOL

What sz u sign up for? I know one 10.5 was taken by an employee. Two of their emps are sz 10.5/11 so those always get taken off the bat
don't bother. security kicked me off the property two times. 

telling everybody to come back when the store opens.

Yup my man's was out there, said the same

They must hate me  
mean.gif
...if anyone gets a hand on a 10.5//11...think of me LOL
What sz u sign up for? I know one 10.5 was taken by an employee. Two of their emps are sz 10.5/11 so those always get taken off the bat
don't bother. security kicked me off the property two times. 

telling everybody to come back when the store opens.
I signed up for an 11...i figured something like that would happen lol

I scored on Eastbay. Shout out to the NTer that I kicked it with in Forestville and Iverson. No dice at either spot but at least we got Bojangles.

Same thing happened to my boy. Guaranteed tickets, come his turn, employee said they might get another shipment in and just wrote his name down and number. He wouldn't even let my boy grab another size :smh:. Come Friday, he was told they didn't get more. Shady as ****

Last edited:

Same thing happened to my boy. Guaranteed tickets, come his turn, employee said they might get another shipment in and just wrote his name down and number. He wouldn't even let my boy grab another size
mean.gif
. Come Friday, he was told they didn't get more. Shady as ****
Damn...eh I'm over it.  Wouldn't pay $300...resell is just too high

Back
Top Bottom