Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I wasn't aware of any spots that were doin fcfs. Dm me if u know any, wouldn't want the lurkers to get the info

Yeezy 
nerd.gif

Had dem boosts in the cart on Pacsun, just couldn't check out fast enuff! Oh well on to the 10 o'clock sites

Heck no!! I wasn't even in the running to get them online. SMDH. I tried on shoe city and it wouldn't let me check out. Was in my cart for 5 hrs but wouldn't allow me past shipping details.

Both size 9s. Liberty heights shoe city had 14 pairs and dtlr indian head had ~8 pairs. My brother was blown bc he entered raffles in the same spots as me. Of course I gave him one of the pairs for retail. Little ***** owes me big time though :lol:

Damn that's wasup, some cats would just flip em even if if was they bro lol

I copped the triple black roshes as a consolation prize lol. Oh well saved myself $150

yeah its not always about money. gotta keep the family laced right? do i kinda of regret it, yeah, but id rather see the kid happy you know.

yeah its not always about money. gotta keep the family laced right? do i kinda of regret it, yeah, but id rather see the kid happy you know.

If you regret not getting the potential money to be made by simply flipping a shoe that's grossly overpriced in the first place and only sells due to the hype/trend, then you'd rather not see the kid happy lol. Just chose against what you REALLY wanted to do outside in order to do what you felt you were SUPPOSED to.

Just giving you a hard time man lol.

Sooooo time for my dreadful release story.
I entered the raffle at Commonwealth on Thursday. Got the call while I was working on Friday. Missed the call and missed the shoe. Long story short. I'm so sick about it. I called back two min later and they gave it away. Never won any type of raffle in my life pertaining to anything. I was checking my phone all day. Got busy with a consumer and missed it. Smh.

Damn bro that really sucks. This dude was pulling random people off the street to enter the raffle for him. It was sad. I entered there too, but figured it would be rigged.

Just shows how dumb this stuff is. U gotta be by ur phone 24/7, gotta have same id, all this crap just for a chance to get a pair of sneakers...

Yea it killed my weekend knowing I could've slept good Friday knowing I had a pair on lock but part of me isn't too sick because I was going to go to kickkspott or somewhere else and see if I could swap for the grey pair. That was my overall intention.

has anyone seen the nike zoom superdomes on sale locally?

theyre the super brolic *** nike boots with a big air unit and flywire...

retail is 225...

Moving to dc in a month or 2. This thread has been pretty helpful on gaining info on where to camp safely and what not. What are the less shady boutiques that get tier 0 and other limited kicks? Dm me if you don't want to share publically

Moving to dc in a month or 2. This thread has been pretty helpful on gaining info on where to camp safely and what not. What are the less shady boutiques that get tier 0 and other limited kicks? Dm me if you don't want to share publically
welcome to the DMV hope your move goes smoothly! I can't speak for the boutiques but Nike Georgetown and some other spots are pretty good. @@g money 87 seems to know some places too. Met him while camping for the SBB1's

Back
Top Bottom