Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I hit up PG HoH about the restocks on Sunday. One chick said its 1st come and they're opening up at 12pm. Anybody have any more info?

I hit up PG HoH about the restocks on Sunday. One chick said its 1st come and they're opening up at 12pm. Anybody have any more info?
what more information are you looking for? its FCFS and youve been told when it opens

what more information are you looking for? its FCFS and youve been told when it opens
I've also been told that it would happen at 8am and there would be tickets. I just wanted to know if anybody else got other "info" from the employees.

I've also been told that it would happen at 8am and there would be tickets. I just wanted to know if anybody else got other "info" from the employees.

Weird , I called Thursday and was told its FCFS, same for Bethesda HOH. They might just be opening early Sunday to pass out tickets, I believe that's what the footactions are doing.

I really wanted a raffle

Last edited:
Wouldnt be enough shoes for a raffle...If people are thinking the restock is in HUGE numbers, you will be disappointed. There isn't a whole lot of these at all restocking.

Kd energies. Stealth foams and Breda of what ever Jordan was just released last month. Saw finish line Montgomery mall had a pair of those breds on the new shelf right at the door so they might already have them out

Anyone know where there are still pairs left ? FA at pg has a 8.5, unfortunately I need an 11

Edit: as of 3:24 footaction at the blvd still has some pairs in, size 8.5,11 n 11.5, maybe more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom