Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Ok just got some more info about Arundel Mills. They will be releasing the Bred 13 on May 11. No phone orders over the weekend. Not sure of price, or when phone orders will be allowed, but I am thinking that following Monday.
Got mine..good lookin out

anybody from the rva  link up, new to the area only know a few spots,looking for more to hit up if you know any good ones that carry all jb releases,respect

I know I'm late, but does any one know a spot that still has FB Mint Roshe Runs, Invisible Cloak Penny Vs, or Grape Vs?

I know I'm late, but does any one know a spot that still has FB Mint Roshe Runs, Invisible Cloak Penny Vs, or Grape Vs?
Grape V's are supposed to be in the upcoming restocks

Penny V's are still on Kickscrew for close to retail (price dependent on your size)

And I'm not sure where to find those Roshe's for retail, but lemme know if you track them down locally. I wouldnt mind a pair

Wasn't much at Potomac Mills Nike Outlet. Few scattered sizes of Hyperdunks, Dunk Woven Highs, Woven Roshes, etc. Not much on the hash walls except for a random 8.5 Lebron IX Blackout. 20% off hashwall.

Wasn't much at Potomac Mills Nike Outlet. Few scattered sizes of Hyperdunks, Dunk Woven Highs, Woven Roshes, etc. Not much on the hash walls except for a random 8.5 Lebron IX Blackout. 20% off hashwall.

I'm goi up there today, any word on the other shoe stores?

For anyone wondering, I checked with Tyson's footlocker and they said they are not getting any jordan restocks

Has anyone ever camped out for a release at Fair Oaks Mall Footlocker?

Since it's closer to me I was wondering if it's civil like tyson's corner where you have wrist bands with your number in line, and they hand out the tickets/stickers of the guaranteed pairs.

I was thinking about doing future releases there but i'm not really down for open the door/bumrush.

not sure of size run but HoH Mondawmin Mall has the purple fades for dude that asked.
Cloak Penny Vs were there too as of Saturday. Size 10 was on display.

Anybody know where these are releasing on Saturday? NikeDC don't wanna tell anybody.

Anyone know a place that still has Kobe 8 Venice Beach in a size 13? Just got back from outta town and fear I missed these.

Back
Top Bottom