Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

So I guess my next targets are the Oly VIs and Yeezy 2s 
nerd.gif

missed out. i wanted them, but if i copped them i dont think i could pass up flippin them for 2,000 dollars.

missed out. i wanted them, but if i copped them i dont think i could pass up flippin them for 2,000 dollars.

This was the worse way they could of done the release to be fair to everyone that wanted them. Only place that got it right was DTLR, why was it so hard for HOH to do the same.

This was the worse way they could of done the release to be fair to everyone that wanted them. Only place that got it right was DTLR, why was it so hard for HOH to do the same.

Originally Posted by Analyzer52

I agree and disagree. It was unfair to everyone else that had a job, class, or some sort of responsibility that would keep you away from them at 10 am during the work day... BUT.
This was actually how shoes were dropped in the olden days. You knew they were coming, but you never knew when unless you knew someone. You would just see them one day and cop. It was a heartbreaker when I saw tweets and texts about restocks and mystery drops, but there was no chaos, no news stories, or camping out. Just take the good in with the bad I guess... *shrugs*

I agree and disagree. It was unfair to everyone else that had a job, class, or some sort of responsibility that would keep you away from them at 10 am during the work day... BUT.
This was actually how shoes were dropped in the olden days. You knew they were coming, but you never knew when unless you knew someone. You would just see them one day and cop. It was a heartbreaker when I saw tweets and texts about restocks and mystery drops, but there was no chaos, no news stories, or camping out. Just take the good in with the bad I guess... *shrugs*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

1ST OF THE MONTH......

Wasn't that hard to figure out.

I knew NO one that WANTED them, just wanted to flip, besides my cousin.

So I sent him there, he copped, I got my dunkmans, and we both happy.  

All these "after the fact" people. Yeah, THAT's what NT is for.

LOL!
I wanted them darnit. Just a size 13 to wear. Woulda let these sit in sunlight all day just to cruise around at night in my homeboy's ride like Kel Mitchell in the intro to the Kenan & Kel Show...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

1ST OF THE MONTH......

Wasn't that hard to figure out.

I knew NO one that WANTED them, just wanted to flip, besides my cousin.

So I sent him there, he copped, I got my dunkmans, and we both happy.  

All these "after the fact" people. Yeah, THAT's what NT is for.

LOL!
I wanted them darnit. Just a size 13 to wear. Woulda let these sit in sunlight all day just to cruise around at night in my homeboy's ride like Kel Mitchell in the intro to the Kenan & Kel Show...

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

nerd.gif

MY GRAILS WILL BE HAD! 2 Pair...
All I know is now I need to role through PG to cop them Grey Blue ASG Dunks... I got my Galaxy Kobe's two days ago...

But I wish I could have copped them Foams. But its the nature of the beast right? Sometimes you cop, other times you don't.

nerd.gif

All I know is now I need to role through PG to cop them Grey Blue ASG Dunks... I got my Galaxy Kobe's two days ago...

But I wish I could have copped them Foams. But its the nature of the beast right? Sometimes you cop, other times you don't.

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Who YOU telling.

Back in 80s and 90s, I was best friends with the owners of Athlete's Foot (on Geo. Ave, across the street from the "Black Hole" and in front of "640" in that hood shopping center)  and Snyder's (mom and pop @ Howard's "Wonder Plaza", where 5 Guys is/was now).  If ain't get from them, cause it was walking distance from my house, I missed out.  ONE dude would come back to 7th and Taylor with something on, and it used to be a friendly race to those two stores.  And all the hustler's looked out for me and the other youngins.  Miss those days.

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Who YOU telling.

Back in 80s and 90s, I was best friends with the owners of Athlete's Foot (on Geo. Ave, across the street from the "Black Hole" and in front of "640" in that hood shopping center)  and Snyder's (mom and pop @ Howard's "Wonder Plaza", where 5 Guys is/was now).  If ain't get from them, cause it was walking distance from my house, I missed out.  ONE dude would come back to 7th and Taylor with something on, and it used to be a friendly race to those two stores.  And all the hustler's looked out for me and the other youngins.  Miss those days.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

nerd.gif

What size you need in the dunks? I have a 10.5 DS. They run kind of big I wear a 12 in everything and wish I got an 11.5.

nerd.gif

What size you need in the dunks? I have a 10.5 DS. They run kind of big I wear a 12 in everything and wish I got an 11.5.

Man...i'm stuck with this size 9 in the cement's and i wear an 8.5...i can't even take them back to the store...now I gotta find a trade or something. FML

Man...i'm stuck with this size 9 in the cement's and i wear an 8.5...i can't even take them back to the store...now I gotta find a trade or something. FML

nerd.gif

I gotta get a 12 or 12.5 in Dunks. Usually, in BBall sneakers I'm a 13.

nerd.gif

I gotta get a 12 or 12.5 in Dunks. Usually, in BBall sneakers I'm a 13.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Try Champs in Pentagon for the ASG Dunks, they had all 3 colorways still on Friday when I went to pick up the Swingmans[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Try Champs in Pentagon for the ASG Dunks, they had all 3 colorways still on Friday when I went to pick up the Swingmans[/font]

Back
Top Bottom