Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I really hate that I have to get up at 5 am toget to the mall and still may not have a chance to get my shoes tomorrow.

Kd v asgs. Monday is my bday and it's all I want. From all I've heard yeah footlocker is fcfs

Last edited:
Thanks...all I need is my sz 13 in the Lebron X ASG and I'm good...I can pick up KDs, BarkleyPosite, and maybe Kobe's later

Congrats, I live in the city and don't have a car so going to Tysons was out for me.  I was lucky to score the Kobe's in my size from NDC when it must have released from someone's cart at like 8:13 am... ish had me sweating

congrats to everyone. I passed on the ASG pack this time around. but I did grab an extra bred 4 cuz thats my favorite

Copped the KDs at NikeTown Georgetown..

If anyone was waiting in line, I was the Puerto Rican dude wearing Bred IVs with the custom Bills hat in the Red Camaro who drove by playin Big Pun lol

The line at Tyson's footlocker was about 20-25 deep when I got there. Good thing is they limited you to one size in one shoe when they gave out tickets at 715. I was sweating bullets when they were going up the line turned out everyone in front of me was going more Kobe lebrons.

I have a sz10.5 in the Brons, but I need a sz11 if anyone is willing to trade.

**fingers crossed**

Damn I wanted these since at least the retro I missed in '01. Man am I pressed to get these. What to do man, what to do?

Anyone know where the Black/Neon Jordan XX8's are gonna be at tomorrow?? Can't seem to find a spot thats got em. Even Nike Gtown didn't know if they were getting em. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom