Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

the Footlocker in Pentagon City now has a House of Hoops.  I found this out yesterday when I went to get a ticket for the Baron 1s and saw that they were closed.  Hopefully they they will be opened today.

the Footlocker in Pentagon City now has a House of Hoops.  I found this out yesterday when I went to get a ticket for the Baron 1s and saw that they were closed.  Hopefully they they will be opened today.
yup they told me today and friday they will do tix. and they ain't even doing a grand opening, no restocks or anything. 

Really? I called earlier about the baron 1s a girl said fcfs
they stay lying. they did raffle for both 1s and 9s. i think tomorrow might still be raffle. sat is their opening, tomorrow is preview. also they been saying they not getting any restocks and im thinkin they lying bout that too.

Small suggestion fellas, the best way to get legit drop info is actually GOING to the spot a couple of days before a drop. You're bound to find an employee that doesn't care enough about his job to drop info and insider info especially if you know how to approach folks or are somewhat of a people person. Works a lot better than just calling, as before a release phones at shoe stores ring off the hook, and employees get tired of regurgitating the same info out to lazy customers over and over. You also build a network this way, with possible hookups/discounts that can only come from ACTUALLY getting to know someone and building rapport. Just a suggestion.

^^ Repped!!! But folks now-a-days are lazy. I remember when I was a manager at FinishLine... Every week the same people would call asking the same questions... It was so bad, you started to remember voices or phone numbers on the caller ID. Every week we would tell them the same thing, and let them know what our STANDARD POLICY was with releases, yet they would call back again and again... Then when we would sell out or they would miss out, they would make up some sob story about how someone on the phone told them something different. Or they get salty and say they really didn't want the shoe anyway.

Small suggestion fellas, the best way to get legit drop info is actually GOING to the spot a couple of days before a drop. You're bound to find an employee that doesn't care enough about his job to drop info and insider info especially if you know how to approach folks or are somewhat of a people person. Works a lot better than just calling, as before a release phones at shoe stores ring off the hook, and employees get tired of regurgitating the same info out to lazy customers over and over. You also build a network this way, with possible hookups/discounts that can only come from ACTUALLY getting to know someone and building rapport. Just a suggestion.
I appreciate the suggest but I went to the store Wed. night around 8 and there was a sign on the door saying "closed to the public" so I went to the Lady's Footlocker across the way and had the young lady call and they didn't even answer.  I wasn't going back on Thursday to see the same sign that's why I called and I hate calling spots for info, I'm more of a face to face cat.

Pentagon is raffles. The mall won't allow fcfs because they don't want the mall to look like the unemployment line... It's not foot locker its the mall.

This again is very true. Stores HAVE to go by what the mall says, regardless of company policy. I know in our mall, there is one door that everyone lines up at. Mall security controls that door and allows a few people in at one time. We are a FCFS mall, however we hand out tickets at the door. Your ticket has the size on it, so you cannot change your mind on the way to the store. We right down the number of sizes we have, and mark them off as we go. This helps to prevent people from waiting for no reason. Once your size is gone, it is gone. Either pick a new size, or go home, LoL. The other stores in the mall (Champs, Foot Locker, DTLR) are also at that door doing the same thing. The only shoe this doesn't apply to is the AJ11 release around Christmas each year. I think everyone knows about the FinishLine raffle for that.

just the last cpl of 10s and infrared 3s is what they told me earlier. along with barons but they did raffle for those already.

Oh I already got the powder blues so nothing I missed out on. I hope they get WTL and WTKD but I doubt it.

Oh I already got the powder blues so nothing I missed out on. I hope they get WTL and WTKD but I doubt it.
i think theyll get the WTKD being he is from the remote area and all. plus they are a new HoH. new HoHs get EVERY new release at least for the 1st year. 

Anybody know what store has some barons called alot of stores that said they sold out I am kind of salty because I was at a basketball game nevertheless BALLISLIFE

Anybody know what store has some barons called alot of stores that said they sold out I am kind of salty because I was at a basketball game nevertheless BALLISLIFE
they had scattered sizes at diff malls. mostly sz 8 and 13. 

Jimmy Jazz restock this Saturday at Mondawmin Mall.  I haven't been there in a minute when did they start selling Jordans?

Last edited:
House of Hoops opened 5 days ago at Pntagon City. Just got the email notice today. Guess they're not doing any grand opening release.

Back
Top Bottom