OFFICIAL SHY GLIZZY / GLIZZY GANG THREAD

Good to see somebody from the area getting on but I still can't get into homies music but the beats on this tape are classic Zay. Zay shoulda sent these in Gucci's mail.

Last edited:
CSaaFrJUkAAkkOm.jpg

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

This thread deserves more attention. Awwsome, Medellin & She Like Me stay in heavy rotation.

Anybody know who Ant Glizzy is and why they don't like each other? I told my homegirl from DC that I stay bumping Shy heavy & she was talking about how playing him in her area would get you shot. She also brought up how her area mainly bumps this cat named Ant Glizzy.

This thread deserves more attention. Awwsome, Medellin & She Like Me stay in heavy rotation.

Anybody know who Ant Glizzy is and why they don't like each other? I told my homegirl from DC that I stay bumping Shy heavy & she was talking about how playing him in her area would get you shot. She also brought up how her area mainly bumps this cat named Ant Glizzy.
ant glizzy and rose glizzy are the original glizzy gang . ant and shy fell out and now ant is saying he's the real "big glizzy". shy glizzy issued a cease and desist order because ant glizzy has been booking shows under the glizzy gang moniker and he feels like its taking money out of his pocket , of course ant glizzy has been on his tirade against shy glizzy and glizzy gang every since 

#dearpolice :lol:

It's true though a lot of these instagram/twitter thugs are flat out stupid. In the early 00's we always heard about rappers getting they chains took but we never knew exactly who did it.

Lock up those savages 
mean.gif

Clowns basically doing the police's work on IG nowadays. Self-snitching 
laugh.gif

Honestly, i wont be suprised if they get caught. We yell about the police brutality but we doing police work ourselves snitching on eachother lol

Back
Top Bottom