OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

^^the datktaris are dope ....i think alot of ppl sleep on these,i love my pair i just need to get around to wearing it.....and those unforbes are so ill im madi slept on these....how much do they go for nowadays

ATTN: THESE ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ANYMORE UNTIL I GET A PAIR....THAT IS RULE #1 OF THIS THREAD...THANK YOU.

dscn6902bv3.jpg

frown.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hmmmmmm this thread has definitely caught my attention!!! will post the little that i have when i get a chance, i love simple dunks!!

I regret sellin' my Co.Jp's Dunks now, in the process of rebuilding............

Cris.

dunk low pros with the fat tongue from before nike sb are some of my favorite dunks.
I only have one pair, the mid navy joints from 2002, the only thing I don't like about them
is the leather tongue and the straps, it hugs your foot too much.

Who has a pair of ross dunks to show us? Or some griptapes...I remember seeing a Planet Earth ad in '01 with Felix Arguiles wearing the black/gum pairwhile hitting a rail. It was kinda what got me into dunks, seeing heads like Dany Supa and Gino skate all the pro B dunks just before sbs came out.

Originally Posted by JDocs

ATTN: THESE ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ANYMORE UNTIL I GET A PAIR....THAT IS RULE #1 OF THIS THREAD...THANK YOU.

dscn6902bv3.jpg

frown.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hey J, all I can say is maybe Corgi has another pair...
roll.gif

I WANT TO SEE SOME ORIGINAL DUNKS IN HERE!!!!!!!

SOME OLD STUFF PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!! JAW DROPPERS!!!!!!!!

Wore these today...

Jake

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Did I hear my name called?

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Did I hear my name called?
Thats more like it... and I love that you wear almost everything!!!!!
pimp.gif
I love that!!!!!

But what I meant by OG stuff... was like OG stuff, like some of the first dunks everproduced!!!

Like 80s stuff, I know someone in NT has them....

Who has a pair of ross dunks to show us? Or some griptapes...I remember seeing a Planet Earth ad in '01 with Felix Arguiles wearing the black/gum pair while hitting a rail. It was kinda what got me into dunks, seeing heads like Dany Supa and Gino skate all the pro B dunks just before sbs came out.

................Just snapped these pics, my first Dunk, Black/Gum Pro B's Griptapes:

Cris.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Co.jp designs are Nike at its finest. Those were the good old days, Nike releases crap now SMH*

^LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!

CHUCKCKCKKK GOT A WHOLE PS STORAGE FULL OF KICKS, DO NOT SLEEP!

^ These dont look alike at ALL not even a lil my fault
26515cee4d754f4e136b456f32494468c262704.pjpg

regular crap dunks

8462558e1444f74044146289ce27afe33b13113.pjpg

SMURFS

2metallicpurpledunkcojpdh3.jpg

Sorry for the stupid question, but is there a difference between these 2 dunks (other than the box tag)?

On a side note, I need to step my dunk game up. Nice stuff guys.

I really want unsmurfs, since I'm not into Vans I kinda like them better than Smurfs anyway although both are sick to me. Another key difference is that Ihave some chance of getting a sz 12 Unsmurf someday. Is that site all sold out? It seems to be. If anyone ever finds a DS or NDS 12 unsmurf get at me.

joround, what laces did you put in those Journeys? They look better that way....

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

2metallicpurpledunkcojpdh3.jpg

Sorry for the stupid question, but is there a difference between these 2 dunks (other than the box tag)?

On a side note, I need to step my dunk game up. Nice stuff guys.
They are just flipped flopped... For instance, the toe box, side panel, tongue and heal tab are all metallic purple on the left and then blackeverywhere else, but flipped flopped on the one on the left...

These are uber nice!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom