OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

ugly duckling pack man i wish ... my favs are the viotech joints

ugly duckling pack man i wish ... my favs are the viotech joints

Those are actually the Cave Purples the ugly duckling pack had one that was very similar

Main difference is that the ugly ducklings came out in 2001 and that pair came out in 2003. Still a great shoe though.

lexflex are those the VNTG reverse michigans from a few years back? If so great job on cleaning them up.

As for a contribution, I busted out my Twisted Preps today, I love how understated this pair is, that glacier blue swoosh just BARELY registers as blue when you're looking at them from far away.

i love when i see more activity in this thread. even tho dunk hype is dead i still love dunks! haha

Last edited:

I know there 20twenty tag numbers are 040911 pa
308443 001 00
Issue date 08-28-04

Can't find anything like them on google in this colourway.

Thanks

^ ahh they dont know (dmx hook) ..... nice ugly ducklings i forgot the nickname for those ....i really thought i was going to be able to land the dunk vntg lows for clearance price they have seemed to disappear :rolleyes

Nice SneakerPimp,

Too continue that pack

And, a few more

Remember these? First-ever HOH-exclusive, along with two others from the pack, IIRC

Here's what I'm rocking today, slowly but steadily plugging away at getting a full BTTYS run from 98/99. If anyone wants to point me in the direction of a Villanova, Iowa, and Kentucky in a size 10.5 or 11 please PM me. Doesn't have to be NIB, in fact I kind of like getting these a little beat.

Back
Top Bottom