OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

can someone post a sku for ftl,fa or champs

nike air griffey red white black

lebron 8 christmas

lebron 8 entourage

kobe vi china

kobe vi grinches
grin.gif

kobe vi 3d

not sure how this works but am looking for a sz 10 in all thanks nt

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DMP V: 41-02919-904
Melo 6: 41-00075-204
AJ1 grey: 41-00244-404
Hyperdunk China: 41-14048-304

DF!!!

im kinda new to this ...so if  go to my local FTL , FA with THE Sku Number For The DMP V They Can Locate  Pair For Me  at the retail Price

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Playoff 13s 41-05418-904
Thank you very much.

For future reference, isn't it better to post the UPC? This way, we can use it to do stock locations at the three stores, instead of just at Footlocker or wherever.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Playoff 13s 41-05418-904
Thank you very much.

For future reference, isn't it better to post the UPC? This way, we can use it to do stock locations at the three stores, instead of just at Footlocker or wherever.

Upc is the # on the nike box?

Sku # for any/all Lebron8 v2's for FTL, please.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Playoff 13s 41-05418-904
Thank you very much.

smile.gif
Grey V2 - 4105428804

SLH - 4105429604

Could never find the SKU for the yankees V2.  I have tried to search for both shoes above and both times the order was cancelled.  So good luck if you try, but at this point you would better off waiting for theses shoes to hit outlets.  BTW, the white red v2's are in outlet's now...

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Thank you very much.

smile.gif
Grey V2 - 4105428804

SLH - 4105429604

Could never find the SKU for the yankees V2.  I have tried to search for both shoes above and both times the order was cancelled.  So good luck if you try, but at this point you would better off waiting for theses shoes to hit outlets.  BTW, the white red v2's are in outlet's now...

Lou i don't physically own the playoffs.  So the the sku was the next best thing...

Dozo the UPC that they use to stock locate is on the inside of the size tag.  They just need to cut off the first digit to get the appropriate size sku for them.

Lynchpin the yankees were only avl thru eastbay and champs.  A lot less ppl are able to provide champs skus opposed to FTL/FTA skus.

Back
Top Bottom