OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

^^^^^Dave, I beleive he's talking about the one you were looking @. The red wing style brown upper and beige midsole.

does anyone have the sku or upc code for kobe v all-stars
nerd.gif
?  if already posted, please disregard and delete this post.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^Dave, I beleive he's talking about the one you were looking @. The red wing style brown upper and beige midsole.

yeah some one hook it up.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Anyone have the SKU for these Lebron VII Grey, Blue, White that are on eastbay. Any help will be welcomed

For the record Pic is not mine I dont want to get in trouble
laugh.gif
Anyone out here, got any info... The Grey Orange pair is now up on most FTL and FootActions... please oh please Gods of NT
grin.gif

anyone have the footlocker sku for the Nike Air Total Max Uptempo in the blk/red colorway or the blk/silver colorway?  thanks for all help in advance....

Lebron VII Footlocker skus:

Dunkman-4105155704xxx (good luck, it wasn't available when I checked a couple hours ago 
frown.gif
 )
Grey/Orange-4105138304xxx
Grey/Red-4114086304xxx
Grey/Royal-4114090504xxx 

EDIT: Found the sku for the Allstars too, 4105366004xxx

Guys, those are the wrong numbers for the CTK if you are ordering from Footlocker. I ordered mine, so I will keep my word. Here it is 0535539004 & then your sz. for ex. I wear a 12 so it 0535539004120. Heck its double down Friday the Akron SKU is 0535538204

copied straight from the Lebron thread

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Griffey Volts FTL SKU ? ? ? ?

If already posted excuse the clutter
1st rule of requests - look at the 1st page
laugh.gif

whats the point of this thread

its never updated

none of the requests are ever answered and half the sku's are wrong anyway

What have you contributed young sir? I'll update the thread as soon as i get home with all the recent updates that are not ALREADY on the 1st page... which are wrong? i havent had a problem

^^ Dude must be off 
laugh.gif
 this thread has help me find different shoes i need to locate thanks frank 
pimp.gif

Anyone has the SKU for the 2010 Black-Carolina Blue Jordans...??? Red the entire post and either a) it's not here, b) my eyes are now out of warranty
roll.gif

kd 2 creamsicles plz

and not the sku that starts with 5 as all footlockers i bring those sku's too say they dont work

Back
Top Bottom