Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

i Seen some pics of Slam Dunk 6's but Black?

these coming out??? 
nerd.gif

or  fake dreams

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues with these yellowing at all? Thinking of picking up a pair and just curious for those that have had a pair for awhile now. Thanks.

Haven't noticed much if any yellowing on mine, but it will be an issue since icy bottoms

Who winded up dropping damn near 5 Hunnid on the ridiculous fri-js pack?

I missed it, I didn't see they were dropping it until well after. I probably would've copped just to get the shoes and left the clothes to hang forever in the closet.

I missed it, I didn't see they were dropping it until well after. I probably would've copped just to get the shoes and left the clothes to hang forever in the closet.
Unless you need a China size 8 you could probably cop one at resale for that price. Had a 13 for a while but wanted a 12. Ain't dropping 200 over for all that gear. A shirt and shorts ok, socks coo but compression tights and other extra stuff? That's OD, but the price to pay cuz if you ain't no top JB account they force crap on you

Rocking the real Slam Dunk "Sakuragi" Jordan 6's today. I re-coated my Varsity Reds with Fire Red paint & Matte Finisher because the original red was rubbing off on and staining other shoes and I'm so happy with the finished product. They also have a significant extra pop of color with no rub-off.
20210817_132517.jpg

Back
Top Bottom