:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

anyone know how to fix this

Im trying to fix a scrape on my linen x but when i used angelus flat white paint it came out a lot brighter to the point where it doesent blend and becomes unatural looking:smh:

I read something about mixing the white with a little bit of yellow, or some duller to not be so bright. Does anybody have any insight? I'll post pics once i get home

Last edited:

So I tried chamberlain's leather milk #1 on some beater 1s and these were the results. The leather feels a lot softer. Don't know if you can tell but the colors got brighter and look less dry than before. Glad I bought it

i stuff every one of my shoes with 1 pair of socks per shoe, i fold them together as one long sock and let it bring the toebox back to the original shape, just dont overstuff cuz that could misshape the shoe or damage it with the pressure on the toe.

Does anyone else pop their toebox creases out with socks? One of my friends advised me against it due to it misshaping the toebox after wards, but I guess that's only if you stuff it too much beyond its natural shape. I'm currently using the reshoven8r shoe trees, which help somewhat, but don't fill the toebox enough, but actually do a good job at keeping the upper heels stiff and decreasing them more than the toebox.

I use grocery bags or the plastic bags from footlocker... I try not to over stuff because it will misshapen the toebox. I find that I can press down the toebox and mold it a bit if I do over stuff.

So I tried chamberlain's leather milk #1 on some beater 1s and these were the results. The leather feels a lot softer. Don't know if you can tell but the colors got brighter and look less dry than before. Glad I bought it
those look nice and bright man. where do you get the leather milk? my old love/new love 1's could definitely use some of that
I use grocery bags or the plastic bags from footlocker... I try not to over stuff because it will misshapen the toebox. I find that I can press down the toebox and mold it a bit if I do over stuff.
I completely forgot about using shopping bags. Right now I have the Reshoven8r Shoe Trees in my Raging Bull 5's, They have a tiny crease in the toebox, I might just roll up a thick sock and try that. I'm too afraid of deforming it.

those look nice and bright man. where do you get the leather milk? my old love/new love 1's could definitely use some of that

I completely forgot about using shopping bags. Right now I have the Reshoven8r Shoe Trees in my Raging Bull 5's, They have a tiny crease in the toebox, I might just roll up a thick sock and try that. I'm too afraid of deforming it.
with the sock (as long as it isnt too big) you can also shape the toe the way you want as far as less stuffed and what not, just dont make the toe pop up or it will damage it and make it misshaped

You could also buy the leather milk off of Amazon. With prime shipping it costs 18 bucks and only took a day to get to me in cali.

I used it on brand new DS bred 1s I bought. The leather was dry and wrinkled... The leather milk helped a lot. Highly recommended

. Any ideas how to get this off? They came from nike like this. It's not raised but if hold it right it it's pretty noticeable

Can anyone help me with my air bubble it has literally cracked but i have an old pair of flights which i was wondering is it possible to remove the air bubble from one and swap them? Thanks

I was thinking that i could cut the air unit off of my old flights or something as the sole is completely different so i wasnt wanting a sole swap is that the only
Possible method?

I was thinking that i could cut the air unit off of my old flights or something as the sole is completely different so i wasnt wanting a sole swap is that the only
Possible method?
you will have to remove the sole, swap the air bag and then reglue, you might as well get a donor sole and just sole swap but in the end do what u think is easiest

Back
Top Bottom