:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

what is the off spray of? you can try goo gone on a towel and wipe them. make sure to clean with soap water after.

Got my baron 9s from the Ndc restock and on the right shoe, the insole was popping out. I noticed it when I went to try them on. The insole was not firm instead it was pushed up. Then I decided to see what was wrong and took them out and the part of the insole that is heavily creased in the picture was folded. I looked at the left shoe and the insole wasn't popping out.

Got my baron 9s from the Ndc restock and on the right shoe, the insole was popping out. I noticed it when I went to try them on. The insole was not firm instead it was pushed up. Then I decided to see what was wrong and took them out and the part of the insole that is heavily creased in the picture was folded. I looked at the left shoe and the insole wasn't popping out.
When was the restock?

Bought independance day 5s off ebay for $50 in pretty beat up condition. After little clean up

Still need to retrobright the soles and touch up the paint on the leather. 

Hi guys,

I just tried to clean my Saucony x Bodega Shadow 5000. The material is some kind of rough suede:

I used a dedicated nubuck cleaner for it and most of the dirt did come off, but you can still see it. The color does not "pop" like it used to, but I am a bit afraid to clean in any further because I don't wan't to discolor it. Any advice or tips how to really remove all the dirt & refresh the color?

What's up fellow I apologize if this question has already been answered before I looked and found no info. I have a pair of white flip 3a with a yellowed back tab can anyone give me tips or help with getting them back white thanks in advance

What's up fellow I apologize if this question has already been answered before I looked and found no info. I have a pair of white flip 3a with a yellowed back tab can anyone give me tips or help with getting them back white thanks in advance
 you can retrobrite them but they will never be back to pure white like they were when bought 

you can retrobrite them but they will never be back to pure white like they were when bought 
thanks i appreciate the help i did 2 sessions today using a type of retro sauce and result wasnt to impressive im gonna do more to get better results i know it wont be back pure white but i want it not yellow

@LebedevK  good work on the cleaning. amazing how people sell their shoes without cleaning them first. those are some nasty stuff under the shoes.

Hey guys I need to give a plug to Leather Honey, leather conditioner. This thing is amazing. I have a pair of Royals that I wore almost every week since release day and these things were looking beat and dried out at f**k. I cleaned them with Jason Markk cleaner and then applied Leather Honey. The leather now looks amazing and the color and softness imo look even better then the day i bought them. 

Nope. Unless you get magic eraser bath scrubber or kitchen scrub, those are more rough and will take off paint if you scrub hard. Use original an you should be good to go.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 how are your 1s holding up after you applied the leather milk? :nerd:

Yes geraldg2309 geraldg2309 . Chamberlains vs leather honey. What say u? Either have a good smell?

^ I want to know as well. Does it change the color of the leather at all over time?

Haven't been on NT that much anymore, neither do I get notifications so glad I saw this on my sub page. :lol:

My Royals still feel pretty soft. Not that moist so maybe the conditioner is sucked up cause it does feel gushy. I have worn them a couple times, I think the conditioner helped it from creating new creases and is at ease with the creases it already has (if that makes sense. "Compliance" maybe is the word? Physiology final tomorrow, bear with me. :lol:)

You have to be careful conditioning the leather cause it can lightly bleed onto the pad but no discoloration I've seen. If anything it actually helps the color brighten. The leather milk doesn't have a bad smell but I would definitely be willing to try the leather honey for a comparison. After reading a few amazon reviews though, seems like it would leave the product shiny and oily. Does it sole ruler sole ruler ? :nerd:

I'll take pics of my shoes when I have time if you guys want just to have a more visual perspective.

Haven't been on NT that much anymore, neither do I get notifications so glad I saw this on my sub page.
laugh.gif

My Royals still feel pretty soft. Not that moist so maybe the conditioner is sucked up cause it does feel gushy. I have worn them a couple times, I think the conditioner helped it from creating new creases and is at ease with the creases it already has (if that makes sense. "Compliance" maybe is the word? Physiology final tomorrow, bear with me.
laugh.gif
)

You have to be careful conditioning the leather cause it can lightly bleed onto the pad but no discoloration I've seen. If anything it actually helps the color brighten. The leather milk doesn't have a bad smell but I would definitely be willing to try the leather honey for a comparison. After reading a few amazon reviews though, seems like it would leave the product shiny and oily. Does it @Sole ruler?
nerd.gif

I'll take pics of my shoes when I have time if you guys want just to have a more visual perspective.
I found that after leaving the conditioner on the shoes overnight as recommended most of the product was absorbed into the shoes. After wiping the shoes off there was a glean to them, however, that went away within the hour and just as your results with leather milk I felt that the color in fact did brighten. There also wasn't really a smell left over after the shoes had been wiped down, which is one of the things that I like most about leather honey.

Back
Top Bottom