:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

after it has dryed or right after i panited? Sorry that im asking you these stupid questions but i really want to be sure :/
Don't worry about it, I understand. Apply it after the paint has dried.

There are also tons of tutorials on youtube,etc. to help you if you ever get confused.

Last edited:

Don't worry about it, I understand. Apply it after the paint has dried.
Awesome! Well i will order these in about 1 week and see how it will end. Im right now in vaccation and i really have nothing to do so thats why im speding time to this. Anyways, Just a random question. Do you recomennd any spray that is water proof on shoes?

Do you recomennd any spray that is water proof on shoes?
I have it, and it is personally useless for me. In my opinion, it's only good for protecting your suede,nubuck,etc. from ever doing this:

(random picture)

It just protects it from getting those water stains. I pick out what I wear, so obviously when it rains or when it is wet, I'm not even goona wear suede,nubuck,etc. shoes, so I don't have a use for the water proofing stuff. The one I have works, but it's not that great and it disappears pretty quick. Don't know how other similar products are, but to me, it's just not that useful.

I have it, and it is personally useless for me. In my opinion, it's only good for protecting your suede,nubuck,etc. from ever doing this:

(random picture)

It just protects it from getting those water stains. I pick out what I wear, so obviously when it rains or when it is wet, I'm not even goona wear suede,nubuck,etc. shoes, so I don't have a use for the water proofing stuff. The one I have works, but it's not that great and it disappears pretty quick. Don't know how other similar products are, but to me, it's just not that useful.
Yah, i can feel the pain. I mean in sweden, It looks really sunny and from no where, A crazy storm weather is coming and unforenlty i do have breds 4 on me which make them really wet but well. What to do. I also thought that water proof is kinda useless but well. Do you use shoe shield tho?

Yah, i can feel the pain. I mean in sweden, It looks really sunny and from no where, A crazy storm weather is coming and unforenlty i do have breds 4 on me which make them really wet but well. What to do. I also thought that water proof is kinda useless but well. Do you use shoe shield tho?
I have something similar called force fields, but yeah sneaker shields are pretty reputable. It's just expensive. I only have one set that I switch in and out of the shoes I really want to protect from creasing.

Last edited:

I have something similar called force fields, but yeah shoe shields are pretty reputable. It's just expensive. I only have one set that I switch in and out of the shoes I really want to protect from creasing.
Do you feel that it is worth buying it? I mean, i dont really care that much about creasing. But sometimes it feels like really ugly when its creased. I mean i have shoes like breds 1 and RO's which i dont really want them to crease since its is so limited shoes that can be sold kinda much aswell.

Do you feel that it is worth buying it? I mean, i dont really care that much about creasing. But sometimes it feels like really ugly when its creased. I mean i have shoes like breds 1 and RO's which i dont really want them to crease since its is so limited shoes that can be sold kinda much aswell.
It definitely works, but it's not completely fool proof. I've still gotten some creases with the stuff in the shoe, but I would assume I would have a lot more creases if I didn't have it in the shoe. Hard to say for anyone if it's worth it or not, but the stuff worked alright for me.

It definitely works, but it's not completely fool proof. I've still gotten some creases with the stuff in the shoe, but I would assume I would have a lot more creases if I didn't have it in the shoe. Hard to say for anyone if it's worth it or not, but the stuff worked alright for me.
Hmm i dont know. I have heard many thoughts about it. like it feels diffrent with it. Some people saying they dont feel it and some say its abit uncomfortable. What do you say about it? I dont that Breds 1 and RO does fit me really perfeclty which i think there is a small chance they crease alot. While my breds 4 and jordans 3 are abit to big and thats why they do crease? Or am i wrong?

My jordan 11 cool grey has a pinch of krazy glue on them. I need help. I tried nail polish but i did not do snything to it.
The glue is on the suede upper.
Help please!!!

My jordan 11 cool grey has a pinch of krazy glue on them. I need help. I tried nail polish but i did not do snything to it.
The glue is on the suede upper.
Help please!!!
Pics would be helpful.

You'll probably be recommended acetone, but I'm not to sure if it'll damage the the nubuck or not. Goo gone is also highly recommended to remove glue stains.

Yeah I tried. The suede started to come off along with the glue. They are stuck to each other. I may just try to fade the glue in with the suede so it looks a little better.

I was given a pair of flint 13 in decent condition with the exception of some yellowing. any ideas on how to get rid of the yellowing? i was thinking either jason markk or reshoevn8r. but ive never seen a video of them removing yellow and the reshoevn8r scares me putting sneakers in the washer. any help and any advice on both cleaners would be great. 

I was given a pair of flint 13 in decent condition with the exception of some yellowing. any ideas on how to get rid of the yellowing? i was thinking either jason markk or reshoevn8r. but ive never seen a video of them removing yellow and the reshoevn8r scares me putting sneakers in the washer. any help and any advice on both cleaners would be great. 
Both of those products work well for genera cleaning, but do not unyellow. The best thing to use to unyellow is salon care 40 volume. You can purchase it from sallys beauty salon. It contains peroxide, which unyelloes rubber there are lots of toutorials on youtube and in this thread on how to use it

Both of those products work well for genera cleaning, but do not unyellow. The best thing to use to unyellow is salon care 40 volume. You can purchase it from sallys beauty salon. It contains peroxide, which unyelloes rubber there are lots of toutorials on youtube and in this thread on how to use it
Ive used only the the salon care for my 11s above. Be sure not to get any of the traction pods while doing the process of itll take all of the texture from the pods out and make it feel like a slippery leather.

Depends what part is yellowing. If it's the toe cap or plastics/rubber, use salon care.

If it's the leather (powder only, not bottled),

Would definitely start out with general cleaning though. If you don't have Jason Markk or refreshed,etc., just use warm water, tooth brush and detergent/dish soap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom