:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anyone kno how to rid of these ankle creases on AJ cool grey 11s? Im pretty sure ironing wont work on these.

Do not use damp rag over a suede, use dry rag...and decrease contact time between the iron and the shoe so you don't burn the material.half less time than when you de crease leather material.

How would i go about this..? Dont kno wat the previous owner did but its as if it was lightly burned and the toes flattened in some areas? Please help. Theyre FTLOTG 7s

^ I don't think there is much you can do about that If it was dented because of heat. Did you try pushing out the dent from the inside of the shoe?

^ I don't think there is much you can do about that If it was dented because of heat. Did you try pushing out the dent from the inside of the shoe?
Its not dented. Like caved in or anything. Its round still. It just has these little lines on it that pop out a bit. Like how can i make it smooth again

You could try using sole sauce to get out the burn mark, I'm not sure if it would work. If the heat made the rubber look brown\yellowed, you might be able to get the yellowing out

Any advice for getting tough stain (maybe coffee?) out of Bordeaux 7 suede. Also has a large crease, should I use ironing method?

Any advice for getting tough stain (maybe coffee?) out of Bordeaux 7 suede. Also has a large crease, should I use ironing method?

Don't iron it, it will mess the suede up. I recommend Lincoln ez cleaner or jason markk for the stains. Don't worry about the crease, just wear them, That would happen anyway

Read above reply..ez cleaner or jason markk cleaners for nubuck/suede
are these things sold online only? i need something instant. i want to sell them. but with these stains, they probably lose too much value. literally worn 2 times. the second times I ended up in a mud setting.

anyway to clean the lace loop things as well?

or would ya'll suggest I just sell as is?

Back
Top Bottom