:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I'm not talking about the icy sol or netting.

Here's an example

How do I prevent them from getting like that?
You can not prevent it. The only way to un yellow it is with salon care 40 volume

Anyone know how to fix this? Maybe without soleswap?

And what about this...do I need to worry that the shoe will fall apart while? Or its just the glue that got brittle due to pressure while walking? Would be a shame...2010 AM1

Is the actual midsole starting to crumble? Never seen anything like that on a 4 year old shoe

How do you guys whiten leather. No i dont want to paint it. I want to whiten it. Do you use the rit whitener and brightener, powder? Or how. Looking to whiten the leather on my cardinal 7s.

No, rit is used for white mesh material. I use lincoln ez cleaner for all my shoes. Theres other ways too..hot water n detergent..etc

I'm one click away from buying these 4s but the suede part is killing me.

Anyone know the "Best" method of cleaning/maintaining suede shoes?

I'm one click away from buying these 4s but the suede part is killing me.

Anyone know the "Best" method of cleaning/maintaining suede shoes?

first i always waterproof my shoes, then again every 3 months depending on rotation.

i always use mr. clean magic eraser and jason markk for stains. JM works well but it made my red suede shoes bleed a little.

first i always waterproof my shoes, then again every 3 months depending on rotation.

i always use mr. clean magic eraser and jason markk for stains. JM works well but it made my red suede shoes bleed a little.

What product do you recommend for water proofing?

same, or the penguin one, or when payless has BOGO free ill buy a bunch. theyre all the same IMO.

just a note tho, to me the waterproofing stuff makes it easier to get stains off if youre able to wipe whatever landed on the shoe quickly. i.e. one time i dropped salsa on my hares, i was able to dab off almost all of it. just try not to rub on suede.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom