:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Okay I have a pair of olive 5's from '06, and I messed up and tried to put blue sole dye on the piss yellow soles of one of the shoes and it ended up green. And then i started retr0brighting and i dont know if its changing that shoe. Help on how to get it back yellow or clear? Before the 1st session :

after 1st session

after 2nd session

Last edited:
What should I use to restore the suede these black grape 5 ?

Lincoln Ez cleaner or jason markk should clean them up to redye is a different story though

Its really repetitive questions in here if everyone takes a minute to back up a page or search box you will some of the answers to your own questions. Not just you in general :D

Last edited:
Lincoln Ez cleaner or jason markk should clean them up to redye is a different story though

Its really repetitive questions in here if everyone takes a minute to back up a page or search box you will some of the answers to your own questions. Not just you in general :D

Yea I not looking to clean I'm looking to redye

Look At What $60 Can Get You In My City [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]Both Legit & About To Work On These BC3s Midsoles & Stash [emoji]128526[/emoji]

dont use angelus for black suede dye your shoes will end up with a purplish tint to them. pics below are what i use to redye shoes. if youre going to use to wool dauber that it comes with yoy prob should tape the shoe off. the dye pens give you more control. good luck

Dont think youre going to be able to fix cracks in patent leather as its leather with a plastic coating. My 11 concords were cracking from age but having local shoe repair place redo the PL for $75. But in this video it shows how to repaint it..it may fill in the cracks i dont know

anybody know how to reshine patent leather personally ? dont really want a video link , prefer somebody with prior experience , would be highly appreciated

Use a soft dry rag and hand lotion. Damp a corner of your rag and wipe off PL and dry off with dry corner. Use dry end and apply about a dime size amount of lotion to rag and cover all of the PL it will look like a matte finish once covered. Than with dry end of rag wipe/buff lotion off. Make sure to use a soft rag as you dont want scuffs or little scratches on your PL.

Sup dudes? I searched the thread for an answer, but I am looking to get a few opinions if possible. Out of these three, which would you say is the best suede cleaner available?

1) Lincoln EZ Suede Cleaner
2) Air Legends All Purpose Cleaner
3) Jason Markk Premium Shoe Cleaner

I am getting ready to do a deep cleaning on some of my older SBs and I'm just looking to get the best possible results. Thanks in advance for your time!

Last edited:
I order these id roshes, expecting the sole to match the upper part. Turns out its not. so is there a paint i can match with the upper part? Thanks

I wouldn't suggest painting a sole on that if you plan to wear them. It won't hold up well and won't look pretty

Sup dudes? I searched the thread for an answer, but I am looking to get a few opinions if possible. Out of these three, which would you say is the best suede cleaner available?

1) Lincoln EZ Suede Cleaner
2) Air Legends All Purpose Cleaner
3) Jason Markk Premium Shoe Cleaner

I am getting ready to do a deep cleaning on some of my older SBs and I'm just looking to get the best possible results. Thanks in advance for your time!

For suede i would say
1-Lincoln ez
2-Jason markk
Cant say anything bout Air legends never tried it and I've cleaned DMP 6's, Last shot 14, Bordeux 7s and Varsity red 6s with ez cleaner but i do you jason markk regular for others 11s, 12s etc. I really like the lincoln on any buck or suede

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom