:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Any way to fix this?

Few issues:

1) Bought some black/red XIIIs off eBay for the low. They have some scuffs on the leather toe area. Best fix?

2) Zoom bag in CDP XII's is only flat at the heel. Best store bought insole to help with issue?

3) Heel tab on "Mars" IV's is squeaking when I walk. It's the tab and heel leather rubbing together I'm positive. How to stop the noise?

Few issues:

1) Bought some black/red XIIIs off eBay for the low. They have some scuffs on the leather toe area. Best fix?

2) Zoom bag in CDP XII's is only flat at the heel. Best store bought insole to help with issue?

3) Heel tab on "Mars" IV's is squeaking when I walk. It's the tab and heel leather rubbing together I'm positive. How to stop the noise?
#3 I had that squeaking noise before. Try taping the back of the tab with transparent tape. I haven't worn my Mars 4 since 2014 since the paint cracking.

Few issues:

Baby powder under the soles worked on the 10s from what ive gathered

Can anybody help me fix my hare's I mused instant cleaner on them instead of jason markk and man lets just say the suede is hard feeling now. Also the suede is kinda yellow ish instead of that light grey look

Can anybody help me fix my hare's I mused instant cleaner on them instead of jason markk and man lets just say the suede is hard feeling now. Also the suede is kinda yellow ish instead of that light grey look
How long did you leave the cleaner on for? Or a better question, what brand "instant cleaner" did you use?

I used the cleaner f m finish line and did a quick spray and scrub
I'm assuming it's the orange & black can with the brand SofSole? IMO never use their cleaner for suede.

When I first started to actually clean my shoes, I used the instant cleaner on my Hares and it made them so much worse than they were at first. Ending up chucking them on ebay since I didn't know how to fix it back them 
laugh.gif

Long story short invest in some Lincoln EZ cleaner. 

How can I fix this these are the 72-10 and I don't know what to do. Its not a scratch, the leather is semi ripped

Back
Top Bottom