:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How can I fix the tear on the mid sole anyone? And thank you in advance.

Sun, 40 volume Cream developer "hair product" , 1 hour of your time. More time u give it the better the results. Nothing really else to it. Use a toothbrush apply a thin layer and let sit, rotating about ever 15 min. ( all these shoes had been thoroughly washed with my own method. I could never get past the yellowing until using this product)
Did you cover it with saran wrap? And did it dried out? I tried one time with volume 40 and it dried with saran wrap cover... I trying to unyellow my 4's netting. Thanx

Did you cover it with saran wrap? And did it dried out? I tried one time with volume 40 and it dried with saran wrap cover... I trying to unyellow my 4's netting. Thanx
^ to touch on what he just posted. The salon care works really well on rubber midsoles as shown. Also on netting of 5s. It's a lot faster for midsoles than it is for soles.
so much faster!! I did about 10 pair shoe soles in 3 days and it likei didnt use wrap for thewhite soles. Thes icy soles u do and for netting!

trying to unyellow the netting( which im very unsuccessful 3x already) and also trying to whiten the white area of the sole

Check the uv index of your zip code. That's what determines how effective the method will be. Uv index ranges from 1-10 10 being the best... You can check it ok weather.com

trying to unyellow the netting( which im very unsuccessful 3x already) and also trying to whiten the white area of the sole
i found the 4s netting was not lifting to well. Thewhite soles came out great. Btw there were pure$ 4s

i found the 4s netting was not lifting to well. Thewhite soles came out great. Btw there were pure$ 4s
I gave up on the netting.. I left it there since this morning and 6 hours after with retouch every 2 hours. And no change at all..

I gave up on the netting.. I left it there since this morning and 6 hours after with retouch every 2 hours. And no change at all..
dam bro! I will try one more day tomorrow my self and see if I can get better results. I did my second application today and I want to say it Brighton it jus a little bit! Tomorrow I shall know

dam bro! I will try one more day tomorrow my self and see if I can get better results. I did my second application today and I want to say it Brighton it jus a little bit! Tomorrow I shall know
i tried it with retrobrite, pure volume 40,and those mixture that people sell on IG. No luck. Also tried indoor method for 8 hr.. I did have good result on icey soles. Let me see how yellowed is your netting.

i tried it with retrobrite, pure volume 40,and those mixture that people sell on IG. No luck. Also tried indoor method for 8 hr.. I did have good result on icey soles. Let me see how yellowed is your netting.
ill put them them out for 2 more hours tomorrow then post that will be the nettings 5th hour

So I was going trough closet and I found my old pair of DMP 1s that I used to use for basketball and the gym and literally right next to them I found my box of angelus paints that I used for some midsole repainting awhile back. So I decided why i don't I paint them for the heck of it. So of course I painted them blue. Just as a warning, the shoes weren't in deadstock condition nor am I a professional by any means. Just thought I'd try it out. I did no color mixing. Just the blue straight out of the bottle.

Last edited:
great job bro, let me ask. how did u paint the red part inbetween the wings blue? when i did mine i painted the whole thing and had to repaint the black part in the wings. just curious, oh and again great job!

great job bro, let me ask. how did u paint the red part inbetween the wings blue? when i did mine i painted the whole thing and had to repaint the black part in the wings. just curious, oh and again great job!
Believe it or not just with a fine tipped paint brush and a steady hand

So I finally got to try the RIT whitener on my concords. I can kinda tell the difference. Basically I let the RIT sit on there for about an hour then scrubbed it off with hot water. I only did the shoe on the left for comparison

I'll do maybe two more. They're not even that yellow to begin with so the change isn't much.

Used some combination of RIT whitener/dawn/oxyclean liquid and hot water mixed together to clean this aj1 that i bought. Jean stain and it looks darker in person..

not much but u can see the difference. Im only likeing the results of tge soles

not much but u can see the difference. Im only likeing the results of tge soles
At least the sole is soo much better... I guess yellowed netting it is...... I was thinking of airbrushing it but the leather of my tour yellow is starting to age.. Its really hard to mix the paint to match the leather... Ohh well. Let me know when you find something...

Maybe RIT whitener will help on the 4s netting since under the netting it's like a mesh material. That's the part that always turns yellow

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but what's the best glue for sole separation. I have some slight separation on my OG 13's.

Does anyone know how to remove midsole remains from an Air Jordan 11 sole? I need help with restoring my OG Space Jam 11s. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom