:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Does anybody know how to get the left toebox of my pure money 3s hard again ? Someone stepped on it & now it the tl's soft, any help?

what kind of adhesive should I use for a fire red 5 99' sole swap (e6000,shoegoo, gorilla, or barge cement)

your best bet is trial and error with the old parts just dont use shoegoo/gorilla. If youre going to use lets say a Barge Cement or Masters the way i do it is apply the glue to both sides let dry then apply again. or you can also buy the primer that youre supposed to use with the glue. good luck

So if I'm looking for some wipes just to do quick cleanings what would you recommend? Do the purple armor all wipes work on all materials including suede and nubuck? If not armor all is there another brand that makes cleaning wipes that are good?

Does anyone know how to get a cut like this out from patent leather?

I have been trying to unyellow my spacejam soles and nothing seems to be working i need help please?[ATTACHMENT=8959]image.jpg (766k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I've searched this thread and i haven't found any answer of how to clean the sock liner on yeezy 1s or much maintence on yeezy 1s at all.

1) Does anybody know how to get jean stains out of the yeezy sock liner? 

2) Anybody know how to clean the suede toe strip on them?

3) Is the magic eraser still the best method to clean GITD soles?

Is there any way to decrease toebox creases on Jordan 11s? I've heard there's not a great way to get creases out of patent leather but do you guys have anything?

Hey everyone ... I just picked up these cool grey 3's. They need a midsole repaint. There's no cool grey labeled paint. Which grey and white should I buy? And is it a matte or glossy finishing coat?

Thanks for your help everyone

So if I'm looking for some wipes just to do quick cleanings what would you recommend? Do the purple armor all wipes work on all materials including suede and nubuck? If not armor all is there another brand that makes cleaning wipes that are good?

Baby wipes breh. Why use anything with chemicals.

Baby wipes have chemicals too, don't be foolish. Use natural ones if chemicals are your concern, but don't assume all baby wipes are chemical free.

Picked up some gamma 11's and the soles are yellow, best way to fix that doesn't require seaglow and I can do in the winter?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to remove blood from the mesh on 11s? I took my new DS pair out the box today and in the process reopened a paper cut and got two small spots on the upper. There has to be a way to get this out right?

Can anyone tell me how to remove blood from the mesh on 11s? I took my new DS pair out the box today and in the process reopened a paper cut and got two small spots on the upper. There has to be a way to get this out right?
Have you tried soap and water???

Back
Top Bottom