:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I today attempted to clean my hares 7 toe box. My steps were apply the foot action suede nubuck cleaner and scrub with a toothbrush and then wipe me off and leave. To dry but later on after 4 or more hours I checked on the drying process and notice the spot that I tried to clean has turned rough and has wowed black lines on the suede please help me!!! I want to save my babies and this like my 3rd time wearing then in all.

you dont use water based cleaners on these or you will ruin them.. nubuck eraser and brush its all you need

you dont use water based cleaners on these or you will ruin them.. nubuck eraser and brush its all you need

Is there anyway to fix it?

Last edited:
Need some help. Anybody ever get a pair of 11s like this? This is a Deadstock pair. Not sure what happened but any ideas on how to get it out...? :/

Need some help. Anybody ever get a pair of 11s like this? This is a Deadstock pair. Not sure what happened but any ideas on how to get it out...? :/
I would use cotton ball + rubbing alcohol, or nail polish remover.  

thats ink from the laser receipt being in the box with the shoes, touching that part of the shoe. nobody has found a solution for this yet. another reminder to not keep receipt in box (or if you do, keep it in a snack size ziploc bag).

thats ink from the laser receipt being in the box with the shoes, touching that part of the shoe. nobody has found a solution for this yet. another reminder to not keep receipt in box (or if you do, keep it in a snack size ziploc bag).
Its just like dying the sole, it's a wrap

It's not that serious, it's just a dark mark on the sole.
THIS. The same thing happened to my black infrared sixes. There's a small blotch of ink on my right sole but I still wear em. Those pantones are still rockable in my opinion

Last edited:

THIS. They're still rockable in my opinion
True but feel dumb nonetheless
mean.gif
did u try the nail polish remover method? it doesnt hurt to try. if it doesnt completely take that mark away, it may at least lighten it up a lot and make it way less noticeable.

get a cotton ball or a q-tip and dip in nail polish remover. try to get the remover with part acetone or 100%. it doesnt really matter because what youre gonna do is GENTLY and LIGHTLY rub that spot. try it out bro, and let us know the results.

What can I use to clean the suede part of the black grape 5s? I have some water marks and what can I use after cleaning to make them look newer. Thanks in advance.

Bought a pair of "worn once" infrared 6 from ebay. Received it today and i got these scuff/scratch marks on the left shoe. Is there any way i can fix this? 

did u try the nail polish remover method? it doesnt hurt to try. if it doesnt completely take that mark away, it may at least lighten it up a lot and make it way less noticeable.

get a cotton ball or a q-tip and dip in nail polish remover. try to get the remover with part acetone or 100%. it doesnt really matter because what youre gonna do is GENTLY and LIGHTLY rub that spot. try it out bro, and let us know the results.

Got some last night and will give it a shot today. Will let you all know. Thanks for all the help fellas.

Got some last night and will give it a shot today. Will let you all know. Thanks for all the help fellas.
aight, keep us posted. im actually curious to see if it will work, or at least lessen it a little.

Back
Top Bottom