:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

IDK about the whitener you could try it on a small part to see what happens. The XIII's look like they are in great shape Id clean them and use the Armor All and wear them.Good luck.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

IDK about the whitener you could try it on a small part to see what happens. The XIII's look like they are in great shape Id clean them and use the Armor All and wear them.Good luck.

Ahh okay, yea I guess it's not worth messing them up, as I really don't need to "clean" them any further.. They are already really clean, worn probably once ever, just a little dry leather wise.. I guess the armor all wipes sha'll be sufficient in freshing up/moisturizing the leather.. I'll give it a shot, I always ask first because with my luck, i'll ruin a pair of perfect sneakers because of my stupid actions :/

i have two pairs of v's that i plan on sea glowing the soles but i wanted to know if its safe to do the sides and the tounge as well if any one can help me out pm me or post here thanks

i have two pairs of v's that i plan on sea glowing the soles but i wanted to know if its safe to do the sides and the tounge as well if any one can help me out pm me or post here thanks

Can someone please tell me what the importance is for having one Daylight bulb and one cool white bulb when doing the indoor SeaGlowing method??

I have been using 2 Daylight bulbs, and although i am getting decent results. I am not getting the extreme night and day results. I have asked so many people about why i should use one cool white, and no one really knows the importance. Help please.....

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

The sea glow stuff does not work for the yellowing on the xi's!

iv never personally tried it yet but speaking from seeing some peoples before and after pictures you may not have applied enough times if it didnt work for you.

friscojordan415 wrote:

You must be doing something wrong. Look around in this thread and in the Restorations thread in sneaker showcase and you will see sea glow works great.   

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

friscojordan415 wrote:

You must be doing something wrong. Look around in this thread and in the Restorations thread in sneaker showcase and you will see sea glow works great.   

Worked for my real worn columbia 11's that I played ball in, so they were really really yellow lol... You need to do it proper and get those UV rays in, not just sit it under a lightbulb!

Anyone else know btw if a sneaker whitener may ruin my 13's leather?

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

PLEASE HELP I wore my premeirs went to take them off rite after i washed my hands and touched the shoe well i didnt think it was a big deal where i wet them but then it dryed and it turned white,so im starring at the spot where its white and wondering wat can i do so i use suede and nubuck foam cleaner and it made it worse more white ,wat do yall suggest
any help please

^^^Got any pics its hard to tell what it is, maybe try just scrubbing it with a damp towel just a little water no soap or anything. Just a suggestion I'm not sure what it is.

anyone here know of any spots in nj where they sell sea glow? i ordered a bottle already but im so impatient that i would rather go pick one up also so i can start now. Pm me if you know of anywhere thanks guys.

Hey guys, I just found a old pair of XX's that I forgot I had. Problem is they're small. Not extremely way to small for me, I can fit in it, but my toes are pretty srunched up.. They're size 8.5, I wear more 9.5-10. Anyway to stretch these shoes out, even a half size would work for me.

^^ get the blue stuff
Sea_Glow.jpg

^^Get the big one you never can have enough sea glow and the soles will yellow again.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Hey guys, I just found a old pair of XX's that I forgot I had. Problem is they're small. Not extremely way to small for me, I can fit in it, but my toes are pretty srunched up.. They're size 8.5, I wear more 9.5-10. Anyway to stretch these shoes out, even a half size would work for me.

You can try taking out the insoles or you can invest in some shoe stretchers

^^^ no there is no way, fellow NTers have tried many different things to un-yellow the PL but nothing works.                                                                 

Back
Top Bottom