:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by kiddfresh20

I Need Help With Cleaning My 09 Nubuck 12's
Just The Nubuck Part/Ive Tried The Baby Oil Method, Pics-With Out-Flash
21jvxac.jpg

ifs5l3.png

With Flash
kamdmd.png

Still Need Help. Ive Heard Footlockers Nubuck & Seude
Cleaner Works And Doesnt Work. Also I Heard About This
Kiwi Product From WalMart Works? 

What is the best way to go about upper to midsole separation in the Cool Grey Xi's?  Shoe goo? Gorilla Glue? 
frown.gif
 Should he apply it so not to $@$* up the patent leather? Any responses would be great!
download

hey just picked up a pair of white and columbia xiv low, the columbia part was sticky......dont know why, but i tried to rub it off with my finger and the paint started to rub off with the sticky stuff, is it possible to paint this part or are they done for?

this is the FIRST time i wear these. they turn out this way
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

0f216152482e419d34aa2a8aa0379a5f450b2b48.jpg

736260658e4be2bd4289de304546cd48650ba457.jpg

can someone teach me tohe way to solve it and how? thanks.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Fellas, just started wearing my og royal foamposites, and noticed the cf/sole next to it is starting to detach a little bit! What is the best glue for foamposites? The cf and material is stiff/thick so I can't imagine it holding too well! And do I sitthere and bold it in place after applying the glue or?

Thanks

Any info guy's? Best way to go about applying and which glue to use for foamposites?

Gorillar glue high impact/barge glue/ or E 6000 easiest to get would be gorilla glue, and you use shoe strings or rubber bands to clamp down the area until its dry!

I Need Help With Cleaning My 09 Nubuck 12's
Just The Nubuck Part/Ive Tried The Baby Oil Method, Pics-With Out-Flash
21jvxac.jpg

ifs5l3.png

With Flash
kamdmd.png

Still Need Help. Ive Heard Footlockers Nubuck & Seude
Cleaner Works And Doesnt Work. Also I Heard About This
Kiwi Product From WalMart Works? 

I use lincoln e-z cleaner, but the above mentioned products are ok, but are nothing compared to lincoln..............you can find it on ebay btw!

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Hey everyone,

Can you guys please help me with this spot on my University Blue/Black XIVs.  It's absolutely driving me crazy!  What can I do?  The pics are below.  Thanks a lot.

You need to purchase suede/nubuck cleaner such as lincoln e-z cleaner or kiwi, should clean this up no problem!  You may have to scrub at it!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

What is the best way to go about upper to midsole separation in the Cool Grey Xi's?  Shoe goo? Gorilla Glue? 
frown.gif
 Should he apply it so not to $@$* up the patent leather? Any responses would be great!
download

Use High Impace gorilla glue, you just need to glue the and use a broken in half q-tip to apply the glue carefully as to not get it on the PL.  Clamp it down with shoe strings overnight and you should be good!

Originally Posted by ACTZ

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

0f216152482e419d34aa2a8aa0379a5f450b2b48.jpg

736260658e4be2bd4289de304546cd48650ba457.jpg

Get yourself some gorilla glue high impact break a q-tip in half and coat the glue on with q-tip.  Wrap them up with shoe strings and rubber bands and you are good

The seams around my Olympic VII's are turning yellow. How can I make them white again? Not the stitching but the ends of the leather are yellowing.

HELP! I need to find a matching metallic gold paint for my DMP 6s, anyone have any suggestions of what paint/marker I can use to touch up my DMP 6s???

Originally Posted by ronc2001

HELP! I need to find a matching metallic gold paint for my DMP 6s, anyone have any suggestions of what paint/marker I can use to touch up my DMP 6s???
Krylon makes a paint marker that is heavy duty. You can find it at craft stores or online. They come in silver. gold, and copper.

Originally Posted by dcheek20

Originally Posted by ACTZ

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Get yourself some gorilla glue high impact break a q-tip in half and coat the glue on with q-tip.  Wrap them up with shoe strings and rubber bands and you are good
thanks bro. but im from malaysia. so i cant get the "gorilla glue". so i i need the glue tht use for leather or other type?

I have a pear of pearl 9s that has sole separatio nand I was wondering what would be the best glue to use to glue back the sole, is it gorilla glue of shoegoo? Pleas ehelp me out by determing what the difference actually is thanks.

I have a pear of pearl 9s that has sole separatio nand I was wondering what would be the best glue to use to glue back the sole, is it gorilla glue of shoegoo? Pleas ehelp me out by determing what the difference actually is thanks.

hey guys, if i used seaglow on my shoes, and instead of putting them in sun, i put them in a Tanning Bed on high power bc this girl i know works at a tanning salon, you think that would work better then leaving it out in the sun????

sWaggA sO FreSh wrote:
hey guys, if i used seaglow on my shoes, and instead of putting them in sun, i put them in a Tanning Bed on high power bc this girl i know works at a tanning salon, you think that would work better then leaving it out in the sun????
IMO sun is the best but its worth a try, People are seaglowing indoors with floresant lights so the tanning bed might work better . post your results 

Any help on these?  I got a pretty damn annoying scuff mark on my low XIs.  What can I do?  Am I screwed with these?

^^ u can get the black n dirt away. but the actual scuff like the leather scuffed thats gonna be there obv. but you will barely see it when the shoe is cleaned...

Just wanted to show you guys my sea glow results on my CDP carmines. The sneaks were starting to yellow a little bit, so I applied sea glow 3 times throughout a day with them sitting in direct sun. The results were not noticeable until I took the pictures. I was pretty amazed with the results, and happy. Check it out. The top pics are before, the bottom are after, obviously.

2cdh2ir.jpg

4lgi8o.jpg

25g88dc.jpg

2prwbbb.jpg

i know this is the jordan section but i dont think theres another maintenance thread and this is pretty simple i think. what would be the best way to clean the mesh and midsoles of some infrared structure triax 91? thanks

Back
Top Bottom