:::[Official][SNF] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Houston Texans @ Candlestick 10/6:::

Sons a troll like PMS boy.

Dudes don't post when their teams are getting washed. :lol:
im banned from the discussion thread, can't post. And being called a troll by you :lol:.

And when you're team got washed you quit S&T and wanted to kill yourself (go ghost for real :lol:). Why are you talking trash, again?

Son how you get banned from the discussion thread?

because dude legit just sits waiting for me/ peep game/ MMG to post so he can just troll. adds no substantive posts really.

im banned from the discussion thread, can't post. And being called a troll by you :lol:.

And when you're team got washed you quit S&T and wanted to kill yourself (go ghost for real :lol:). Why are you talking trash, again?

Ironically arguing with mmg. He was trying to go in on Cowobys fans for dissapearing. I went on him for quitting nt, told him he should've offed himself when he was on his ready to die steez. NT went in on me. Made me out to be a monster.

because dude legit just sits waiting for me/ peep game/ MMG to post so he can just troll. adds no substantive posts really.

Nope you dudes are the trolls.

Peep, MMG, DWS = Trollin' 20's.

Only trolls are banned from threads :nerd:

Just saying :nerd:

GG SF fans.

Nice try, you have banned usernames. troll.

Last edited:
Great win. Only negatives would be that our passing game was pretty terrible yet again and we gave up a lot of yards on the ground. Its obvious we are going to have trouble passing until our receivers all come back so I dont think there is much to be worried about. On to the Cardinals

Seems like the Niners are just waiting for the playoffs to start. Hopefully then, we get 100% healthy and the big plays/pistol start to open up. We lookin like the Alex Smith led Niners 2 years ago. Not saying its necessarily a bad thing, but I'm trynna see Kaep ball out Willy Beamin it on the turf.

I'm thinking your obsession for us is getting unhealthy :lol:

No one's obsessed, Mariah. Don't flatter yourself.

and lastly, you said i add nothing of substance. I was the concept behind the Texans batsignal. :pimp:
I think I should be credited with the assist at least.

Now I already know how you get down do work son, you'll go back to doing what you do which is kissing *** and shining shoes.  You'll do whatever it takes to kiss the *** of other posters just to make you even feel welcomed here on the boards. It's like the movie Goodfellas................."go get your shine box"  Not to mention, I got MMG/JJ Watt on meds so he is already done for.

because i don't hate any teams? because i can be unbiased, and would rather a good debate/conversation than useless banter back and forth? some of yall take your teams way too seriously. i've got too many positives going in my life than to be invested as much in something i have zero control over.

Seems like the Niners are just waiting for the playoffs to start. Hopefully then, we get 100% healthy and the big plays/pistol start to open up. We lookin like the Alex Smith led Niners 2 years ago. Not saying its necessarily a bad thing, but I'm trynna see Kaep ball out Willy Beamin it on the turf.

Wait what? Its week 5 not 15 way to early to be waiting for the playoffs or holding back anything. We played a good defense and we struggled but we still managed to win in all three phases.

Man **** you Duece, you ain't **** man

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Last edited:
you didn't get the best of anyone :lol:

your team beat my team. there is no correlation to be made between me and you as individuals because of the results of the team. unless you have nothing else going for you, then by all means, use this to boost yourself up.

Nothing else for clowns to clutch to other than to say that their teams don't represent them....which for the Texans fans couldn't be further from the truth. You dudes are old, you dudes are balding, and more importantly you dudes don't belong in the league. So im treating you dudes accordingly. After tonight it's a wrap for you dudes.

old and balding?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i'm 23 and my company reports in the 7 figures. what are you even talking about??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom