Official Snoop Dogg - Malice in Wonderland Post

Regardless what NT say, I believe Snoop still makes solid albums
grin.gif
(maybenot ego trippin or the No limit joint).

Lets discuss the new upcoming album...

The Nipsey song
sick.gif

there are some definite bangers on here after first listen...gotta spin it a couple more times...but so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

is it worth downloading?

Is he back on his gangster s***???
A couple of em', even though its not the whole album, its worth checking out.

This is Snoops first album since R&G that I can play the WHOLE way through, yes I really liked R&G (but so did my mom, so maybe I have bad taste?
laugh.gif
) , and Snoops last 2 records had some joints, but there were a fewskip-ables, thats just my opinion though.

And Pharrell's whole concept with the female driven cuts are def. appreciated. Beautiful (Paid Da Cost to Be Da Boss) - Perfect (R&G) - Special (MaliceN Wonderland) and all are
sick.gif
x
pimp.gif

i thought this was gonna be better. dissapointing. last album that was good was blue carpet treatment

yo y yall sleepin on EGO TRIPPIN'?????? im sorry but that joint was piff....my dude was different on every song...i respected that effort...imma give thissome spins cuz of that

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

there are some definite bangers on here after first listen...gotta spin it a couple more times...but so far
pimp.gif

I concur, and i'm not a big Snoop fan.....lot of west coast sounding heaters.

This joint goes
pimp.gif

In case y'all missed his performance of I Wanna Rock on SYTYCD a couple days ago

(can't embed
eyes.gif
)

This album is nice. Definitely can play it all the way through without really having to skip anything. And he has good features, a lot of different feels. Imean brandy, pharrel, r.kelly, soulja boy, the dream.

Definitely has bangers!

so its good? coo, i may peep it. i've become disenchanted w/ snoop since he revealed that he doesn't write all his lyrics anymore. he still my ninjathough...

Snoop Dogg is no longer a leader in hip hop...he is a follower...cookie cutter album to match today's "sound"...Not impressed. Expect beats forkids to do the "Jerk" too and some auto tune BS...garbage %$* album!

im from L.A. if that matters

Back
Top Bottom