Official Soccer Jersey Thread

sick.gif

when the 11/12 barca home kit first came out I hated it so maybe this new one will too... who knows tho. I personally think the 10/11 home was the best in a couple years

when the 11/12 barca home kit first came out I hated it so maybe this new one will too... who knows tho. I personally think the 10/11 home was the best in a couple years

Alright fellas, as mentioned before i took the risk on the Messi home kit i posted previously only because of the chance at a possible steal. Give it to me straight if its fake or not so if it is a counterfeit i can report him to ebay and get my money back 
smokin.gif

Alright fellas, as mentioned before i took the risk on the Messi home kit i posted previously only because of the chance at a possible steal. Give it to me straight if its fake or not so if it is a counterfeit i can report him to ebay and get my money back 
smokin.gif

does anyone here have any Adidas Techfit jerseys? was wanting to get peoples opinions on them. are they nicer compared to the regular authentic and how do they fit?

does anyone here have any Adidas Techfit jerseys? was wanting to get peoples opinions on them. are they nicer compared to the regular authentic and how do they fit?

JOSH4523 - So far so good; the stitching looks on point. Could you take a picture of the tags? These tags are usually by the waist...that will be the only way to find out if they're fake. The tags have to match the size that's on the collar.

JOSH4523 - So far so good; the stitching looks on point. Could you take a picture of the tags? These tags are usually by the waist...that will be the only way to find out if they're fake. The tags have to match the size that's on the collar.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Interesting, I find it kind of odd because my homie has a genuine replica Xavi and his number on the back felt thick versus the 10 on the messi which is very thin and i can see through the numbers on my jersey, semi-transparent which dosnt sound like a genuine jersey would have. The nike "authentic" tag on the messi is also different from his genuine Xavi, his bar under the word "Authentic" was a metallic silver and more so multiple bars going across, like a few minus signs going across. My bar under the word "Authentic" is just a solid grey stitched bar. I provided a clearer picture of it. I took picture of the inside tags in the waist area as requested, I took the picture of the first two tags and then skipped the next two, and got the last two small tags. Thanks again for the continued help.

Interesting, I find it kind of odd because my homie has a genuine replica Xavi and his number on the back felt thick versus the 10 on the messi which is very thin and i can see through the numbers on my jersey, semi-transparent which dosnt sound like a genuine jersey would have. The nike "authentic" tag on the messi is also different from his genuine Xavi, his bar under the word "Authentic" was a metallic silver and more so multiple bars going across, like a few minus signs going across. My bar under the word "Authentic" is just a solid grey stitched bar. I provided a clearer picture of it. I took picture of the inside tags in the waist area as requested, I took the picture of the first two tags and then skipped the next two, and got the last two small tags. Thanks again for the continued help.

Where is the list of who has actual league offical lettering? I am looking at UK soccer shop and kitbag to see if they use lextra for EPL kits.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

tired.gif
Looks like you got a fake jersey. See, as you know, there are the "authentic player" jerseys (the ones with holes), the "Code 7 jerseys or "match-worn/issued jerseys" a.k.a the actual jerseys worn by the players, AND finally we have the authentic replicas (these are the jerseys released to the general public). In this case, we are dealing with a fake "replica" for the following reasons:

- The inside tags are in Chinese - FAKE. All of Barcelona's tags are in English and the majority, if not all, of Nike's jerseys are all in English.
- The "authentic" tag is off - FAKE. The authentic tag is supposed to have some secret coding - Refer to the picture I posted. You can read the message hidden in the metal strip.
- Also, the inside tag is SUPPOSED to match the price tag that comes attached to the jersey. If you notice on my picture, the numbers on the tag inside the jersey match the price tag attached to the jersey.

I posted a few pictures to give you an idea and to help you compare.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

tired.gif
Looks like you got a fake jersey. See, as you know, there are the "authentic player" jerseys (the ones with holes), the "Code 7 jerseys or "match-worn/issued jerseys" a.k.a the actual jerseys worn by the players, AND finally we have the authentic replicas (these are the jerseys released to the general public). In this case, we are dealing with a fake "replica" for the following reasons:

- The inside tags are in Chinese - FAKE. All of Barcelona's tags are in English and the majority, if not all, of Nike's jerseys are all in English.
- The "authentic" tag is off - FAKE. The authentic tag is supposed to have some secret coding - Refer to the picture I posted. You can read the message hidden in the metal strip.
- Also, the inside tag is SUPPOSED to match the price tag that comes attached to the jersey. If you notice on my picture, the numbers on the tag inside the jersey match the price tag attached to the jersey.

I posted a few pictures to give you an idea and to help you compare.

I see, thank you very much LilJRDN for all the help and the education. Learned a lot as well as going through every single page of this thread. I knew it was going to be a risk so couldnt really expect winning it for 30 bucks i would receive a genuine one. Good thing ebay has a "this guy sold me a fake" option 
laugh.gif
 Gonna rock it later today for the match and than fart on it a couple times before i send it back to him 
grin.gif
. Just a few days ago i ordered the Teal Third messi replica kit from the official barcelona online shop so soon ill have my first genuine barca kit. Once again thanks for all the knowledge dropped.

Back
Top Bottom