Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Correct...you cannot order directly from them as they do not have a store.

My friend is a dealer & gets me whatever.

is the kitbag EPL printing official size and style but not lextra? or are the numbers they use smaller than the official size or something like that?

EDIT: also the EPL patches are they authentic size? thanks

Just bought my tickets for the AS Roma/Liverpool match up here at Fenway on the 25th...this will be worn. Finally will get to see my all time favorite Italian play in person. Totti!!

431639_10150700747537442_1776185083_n.jpg

Originally Posted by mrrw

is the kitbag EPL printing official size and style but not lextra? or are the numbers they use smaller than the official size or something like that?

EDIT: also the EPL patches are they authentic size? thanks

The printing they use is indeed smaller and not Lextra, but still holds the same style that the authentics do.  The EPL patches are also smaller, but they are actually Lextra.

This thread along with Italy being in the final got me to do some digging and figured I'd share my jerseys I've had forever.

Nice older kits up there zmdawg.
Got a 2010 AC Milan 3rd kit and a long sleeve 2011 Man City and Arsenal home kits on the way. Will post pics when they arrive. Anybody know where I can get the name plates for the Milan Jersey? Ibrahimovic or Robinho preferably. Thanks

Thanks guys........The biggest shame is I must've worn the Germany jersey to a soccer tournament and you can see my young, irresponsible self dumped ketchup or something at the bottom. It's crazy thinking that the Bayern is from 1998 when I visited my uncle in Germany and I believe the other 2 were from before that. Germany jersey was shipped from my uncle in germany and I remember picking up the Italy jersey at a soccer store near a tournament I was playing in and that it was pretty expensive for my mom, but she pulled the trigger anyways.

Anybody know when the 12-13 man city's are coming out?
nerd.gif
gotta get an away ballotelli for sure

I need to find a nameset for the 2011 brazil home kit. I looked on all the sites I know and can't find one. If anyone knows can you pm me or something? I really want neymar but open to others if I find them

Same here. I was looking at the 11/12 Barcelona Messi Champions League authentic jersey, and it is $110.45 ($190.45 regular price). The 11/12 Barcelona Messi La Liga replica jersey is $95.45 ($120.45 regular price). What gives? Is there something less desirable about the Champions League authentic ? I'd much rather have the authentic version over a replica.

:nerd: where?

yesterday i attended my first soccer match.. it was friendly for chelsea vs psg at yankee stadium.. go blues!!
it was crazy.. when john terry hit the pitch it was like the yankees won the world series!!:smokin

chelsea home kit for 12-13.. will get hazard on the back!

milan home kit from 11-12.. will get pato on the back!

philadelphia union authentic from 2010..

future pick ups.. brazil, netherlands, corithians, celtic, germany, real madrid..

heres my latest pickups

Germany away Klose

Germany authentic techfit Klose

and since im not a big fan of anyone on the USMNT (aside from Wondo), i decided to pick this up
US Authentic home

goin' to england soon, any jersey spots i should check out?

This.

I'll be in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and London.

I will be going on the Camp Nou tour and assume they have a team store there as well as for RM.

Any other spots that sell legit authentics??

Back
Top Bottom