Official Soccer Jersey Thread

WSS? Really? Email them see what they can do for you, keep us posted because if that's the case I'll stop doing business with them.

I did, they gave me the option of returning jersey, getting a refund of the customization price or being given a gift card. I chose the gift card, but I'm still hesitant to continue doing business with them. I'll probably given them another chance, maybe I was just really unlucky haha. But if I do receive another damaged jersey I will def let everyone here know.

Last edited:
Got some kits for sale..

2007-2008 Manchester United Away (Black) Blank sz Small
2008-2009 Manchester United Away LS (White) PLAYER ISSUE RONALDO sz Med
2010-2011 Manchester United Away (White) Chicharito sz Small
2011-2012 Manchester United Away LS (Black/Blue) Jones sz Small
2011-2012 Manchester United Home Rooney sz Small

Going to the Dortmund Store saturday before the game.. gonna pick up a Rues kit.. was leaning toward the home but i dont like the stripes..

Anyone know if the UCL site will sell Champions League shirts with the logo and respect patch already equipped on them this year?

Got some kits for sale..

2007-2008 Manchester United Away (Black) Blank sz Small
2008-2009 Manchester United Away LS (White) PLAYER ISSUE RONALDO sz Med
2010-2011 Manchester United Away (White) Chicharito sz Small
2011-2012 Manchester United Away LS (Black/Blue) Jones sz Small
2011-2012 Manchester United Home Rooney sz Small

Going to the Dortmund Store saturday before the game.. gonna pick up a Rues kit.. was leaning toward the home but i dont like the stripes..

Price on the player issue Ronaldo?

EDIT

did you remove the LFP badge yourself? I noticed they're stitched differently than they have been in the past.

I ordered the shirt without the badge so I didn't have to face that problem

Last edited:
Is there a general soccer thread on this site? Real Madrid buying Bale was the dumbest move yet. Overrated and not worth the pricetag. He won't last 

Last edited:
its ok
tongue.gif
, I saw his post to Avy ratio, beginners mistake

Anyone know if the UCL site will sell Champions League shirts with the logo and respect patch already equipped on them this year?
Price on the player issue Ronaldo?

EDIT
I ordered the shirt without the badge so I didn't have to face that problem

Nice Mario.

UPS is ******g up man waiting for my kit and it was suppose to be here at 3pm

That lace like collar is trash. :x and those two pieces in the center that look like electrical tape.

I swear my UPS guys is a troll.

Anyways.

Sick!!!

But I thought they were suppose to put the patch above the Puma logo? Is it from the Dortmund store becuase I was about to order the same but I don't want them to put my patch like that

Last edited:
Sick!!!

But I thought they were suppose to put the patch above the Puma logo? Is it from the Dortmund store becuase I was about to order the same but I don't want them to put my patch like that

It is indeed from the Dortmund store. Didn't know that about the patch.

Back
Top Bottom