Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Who has ever praised Theo? Dude got speed and thats about it. He is like a more refined Gervihno and thats not saying much. Gnabry on the other hand is impressing alot. How old are you Jada, out of curiosity? if you dont mind me asking? I started watching Arsenal in 98 also

I left my emotions on Twitter during the game
laugh.gif
I've calmed down since
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Only just found this thread due to somebody posting a link in the Soccer Gear thread.

Thought I'd post up a pic of some of my shirts, plenty more football (soccer) related pics on my instagram also.

www.instagram.com/nedoz9
just checked your IG, good **** man

it was me that posted the link from the footy gear/kit thread

you work for the Swoosh?

looks like you got $$$

how tall is the Januzaj kid? looks like he weighs about 100 lbs

Just got dropped off. Solid $38 purchase. I was pissed about passing on it last year but it eventually turned up dirt cheap.

just checked your IG, good **** man

it was me that posted the link from the footy gear/kit thread

you work for the Swoosh?

looks like you got $$$

how tall is the Januzaj kid? looks like he weighs about 100 lbs

Thanks man, nice to see other's collections and share some pics.

Januzaj is cool, nice kid. He is very slight though, I think he's about 5ft 10" or so. Amazing potential...

Last edited:
Legit check please
I miss the white thing on the end of the sleeves

[

Sorry for trying to paint :smile:

Germany is Fake.. Unless it is one of the early prototypes that Adidas were testing, in that case you have got a diamond

Hi Guys,

Only just found this thread due to somebody posting a link in the Soccer Gear thread.

Thought I'd post up a pic of some of my shirts, plenty more football (soccer) related pics on my instagram also.

www.instagram.com/nedoz9
whoah at that larsson united shirt.
saw the black and orange Netherlands kit at Ross for $20
it was blank
just checked out a local Ross....was hoping i'd find this. been wanting this for awhile.

it was an XL.
smh I should have picked it up

then I went to another spot and saw the white one with the red square and a blue square on the front side size XL blank for 17.99

Germany is Fake.. Unless it is one of the early prototypes that Adidas were testing, in that case you have got a diamond

How do you know?
I found another pic of reuters, where is shown the german lockerroom incl an techfit jersey from aogo that seems like mine - still fake?

The only legit versions of the Jersey released like that are the Adidas prototypes, these are very early versions, like I said if you have one of them then you have an absolute steal, all the jerseys released after that have the white cuffs that was added, your picture above even has the white cuffs

that german home (white) is also missing black stripes from the forearm area..

Back
Top Bottom