Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Started an instagram account to slowly post up my United States Soccer collection, nearly done with 1990-current, so focusing on matchworn now. instagram.com/ussoccercollector

^Damn Jada I thought those were untouchable, by the way sorry about your gators but the Noles are going to bring it next Saturday! I haven't added much but here is what is roaming around in my closet

Bless Bac

Last edited:
Way too many Rag and ARSEnal shirts in here, but great pickups none the less. :smokin Thought our 6-0 Thrashing of Spurs gave me a great opportunity to finally post these.

Three new pickups! Also waiting on numbering for two other City kits.
Authentic France Samir Nasri Home Kit. Les Bleus gave us some great memories in these this WCQ!

Manchester City 2012-13 Umbro Vincent Kompany Away Shirt.

Manchester City 2013-14 Nike Yaya Toure Champions League Shirt

Last edited:
Props for having a Bofo jersey fam!! Loved to watch him play... What very happened to him? He fell way off... At one point he was an up and coming striker in Mexico and even had some caps... Just curious as to what ever happened to him...

Props for having a Bofo jersey fam!! Loved to watch him play... What very happened to him? He fell way off... At one point he was an up and coming striker in Mexico and even had some caps... Just curious as to what ever happened to him...

He became a diva. Dude was always problematic behind close doors because of his eccentricities. He demanded a high *** contract when he didn't deserve it. Vergara told him he had two option, go to another team in Mexico for a pay cut or find a team internationally. He didn't want to leave Mexico, so he was out of soccer for 6 months.

He ended up in a Mexican version of big brother. Came back to play, and he's in Mexico's 2nd division. Wasted talent. Reminded me a lot of Riquelme (I know, I know) but had all the offensive skills. He was just a lazy *** dude who was content with making a million a year in Mexico instead of trying to play overseas :smh:

Lol at "glory hunting City fan" . Why because we're doing what every other top team in Europe has done over the years? Let's not act like United/Arsenal/Chelsea didn't buy their way to success.

Anyway I'm still waiting on a few jerseys that are in transit. BVBFanShop has taken longer than I had liked for my jersey to come in.

I've also started a Ibrahimovic collection as an individual he's one of my favorite players to watch.

Lol who said anything about glory hunting? It's just funny seeing city fans throwing shade, because a few seasons ago they were quiet. Anyway...

I don't know of one true City supporter.

BVB supporters too, 2 years ago you didn't even know who they were.

Last edited:
Ok, simple misunderstanding. I'm new to all this I just started REALLY watching theBPL recently. I liked city's style of play and nearly all of their players (especially yaya) I wasn't trying to start anything just a little banter.

Ok, simple misunderstanding. I'm new to all this I just started REALLY watching theBPL recently. I liked city's style of play and nearly all of their players (especially yaya) I wasn't trying to start anything just a little banter.

Dude, honestly no one cares.

Like I said in the Football Thread, Regardless whether you support City, Arsenal, United whoever,

It's just good to see American fans take up the game, We need more

^Damn Jada I thought those were untouchable, by the way sorry about your gators but the Noles are going to bring it next Saturday! I haven't added much but here is what is roaming around in my closet

Like I said in the Football Thread, Regardless whether you support City, Arsenal, United whoever,

It's just good to see American fans take up the game, We need more
THIS

Back
Top Bottom