Official Soccer Jersey Thread

my buddy just sent me some pics of the WC namesets for Nike kits...

really liking the glow on that green outline :wow:

white with silver outline for the home kit:

Boca Jrs. (from that era when they won EVERYTHING)

Everyone has a Brazil jersey (or more) lol Need to get a nameset on this one

Samuel Eto'o Autographed training kit

I love that Japan adds the pink in for the womens kits. They did that for the last set they had as well.

That Spain jersey is just pure garbage, Spain has no history at all with them colours :smh:

[quote name="tpfltxl"]

picked up the Messi during WSS BF sale
[/quote]
If you don't mind me asking, how much they run you?

^ plus they always have Groupons.
$30 groupon for $15.
My boy works at a Ross in LA and told me they got Galatasaray $90 replicas in orange/yellow for $30, and training tops for $25, retail is 55 they got arsenal, man city nike, barca, England Nike and Inter

Last edited:
Loving some of the jerseys posted up. The new Japan kit looks great.

Latest pick up to add to my collection - Sneijder long sleeve Galatasaray, straight from Istanbul.

One of many Galatasaray shirts I have...

Also was lucky enough to attend the Nike Brazil kit launch in London last week, great to see some of the classic Brazil shirts

Was also gifted this cool Neymar tee which is part of the World Cup campaign

More football stuff on my instagram - @nedoz9

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; }
.ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; }
.ig-b-:hover { background-position: 0 -60px; } .ig-b-:active { background-position: 0 -120px; }
.ig-b-48 { width: 48px; height: 48px; background: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48.png) no-repeat 0 0; }
@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) {
.ig-b-48 { background-image: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48@2x.png); background-size: 60px 178px; } }//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-48.png

Back
Top Bottom