Official Soccer Jersey Thread

pulled the trigger, got one of my favourite players ever on my favourite team. Eto'o
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If only they had a l/s Chelsea shirt in medium. Thinking of copping the Hazard short sleeve instead.. 

I did. Reus jersey has been ordered. I just hope that **** fits lol

ordered a reus too.. wanted a lewandowski but dude is leaving towards bayern.. so tight they had no arsenal kits.. tempted for the balotelli but i want him to come to arsenal.. HELP US PUMA!!! :rolleyes :nerd:

psk.. Get your boy a Muller jersey :pimp:

:D I like the squad but I'd only get Thiago, Lahm, or Gotze (which is what he got for Christmas). At this point, I think I'm done getting him shirts except for some WC shirts. I'm going to wait for some deals for those though.

I'd like to get either an away Brazil with Thaigo Silva, the Portugal home with Ronaldo, or the away Argentina with Messi.

Edit - It looks like SoccerCorner.com is having a 50% off sale on their club footy shirts too. I've ordered from them also & just as good as SoccerPro.com.

Last edited:
Copped PSG Away, Arsenal Away Ramsey, and the Nike Arsenal hoodie for $141. Can't beat that.
From soccercorner? Got the PSG away in a small hopefully we don't wake up to a cancelation email because a lot of stuff is still fully stocked

Still on the fence with that Home Reus... wanted a med bayern third but everyone sold out.. if anyone cops and it doesnt fit.. LMK.. looks like i might get KAKA home instead

SOCCERCORNER
$5 0ff 50 more LSTM55A
$10 off 100 or more LSTM99B

Last edited:
I hope the 3 customized jerseys I ordered this week fit (no returns on any of them
sick.gif
)
See my thing is that the M fits me okay its just too long. Im hoping  that the Small will be okay lenght wise

Last edited:
Still on the fence with that Home Reus... wanted a med bayern third but everyone sold out.. if anyone cops and it doesnt fit.. LMK.. looks like i might get KAKA home instead

SOCCERCORNER
$5 0ff 50 more LSTM55A
$10 off 100 or more LSTM99B
I really like the Third kit but the back looks off to me. Mainly because its only the players name and number and  no "Bayern Munich" 

someone buy my tech fit Henry France kit.. its a med and full of SEX

got some other sz small kits too.. mostly united but a couple others

Last edited:
Anyone one know about this leroisports.com selling soccer jerseys? it looks like a scam but I want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom