Official Soccer Jersey Thread

They have 2-3 locations to boot....

Or Soccer American? Two locations as well...

My suggestion is walk in there with the jersey and nameset...

Depending on who's working, you might be able to get them to do it "on the side" if you know what I mean...

Cash talks fam...
Do these stores have a big selection of kits? Can't find an AM home to save my life

i waited too long to get a united jersey :smh: would have been nice to wear it to the united vs galaxy game this summer

Wanted to go to that game but with work etc just decided to pass. I am going to the earthquakes / galaxy game in August! Gonna take the drive from up here in NorCal to watch the galaxy beat up on the quakes!

They have 2-3 locations to boot....

Or Soccer American? Two locations as well...

My suggestion is walk in there with the jersey and nameset...

Depending on who's working, you might be able to get them to do it "on the side" if you know what I mean...

Cash talks fam...

Never been to those stores, but I'll give those places a shot. Thanks!

Any leads on a centennial jersey? Medium seems to be impossible to find! Nike has a small btw if anyone was looking !

yeah we are ALL looking for a med.. bunch of fakes on the bay too

I'm in need of a Januzaj nameset and epl patches for this yrs away.. found a couple on ebay but they were all UK shippers and they cant ship to me in Germany.. anyone know any USA sites that offer APO shipping? thanks

got this in today :smokin

the 2 older USA jerseys ive had . The Brasil is the one worn in last years confederation cup . The new USA polo can be bought anywhere pretty much . But all bought from my local soccer shop over the years . Nikys Sports

Authentics are pretty tight. High cut armholes and form fitting overall. 

I know this isn't nike related but I got my new authentic adidas la Galaxy kit in.. I bought a medium bc that's what I wore for my replica ones... It's a bit too tight... Anyways to stretch it out?

I know this isn't nike related but I got my new authentic adidas la Galaxy kit in.. I bought a medium bc that's what I wore for my replica ones... It's a bit too tight... Anyways to stretch it out?
Id suggest just exchanging it for the size up, because i assume its polyester and that dosnt stretch much at all or any of the formotions that i have myself, either way itll be a lot more comfortable and look better going a size up

Id suggest just exchanging it for the size up, because i assume its polyester and that dosnt stretch much at all or any of the formotions that i have myself, either way itll be a lot more comfortable and look better going a size up

Yeah I ended up exchanging . We'll see how it fits when it arrives !

Damn didn't know a thread of jerseys active like that existed! Anyways, lately I've been searching all over the webz for two pretty rare jerseys from what I have seen, the Morocco 13/14 home shirt and the Nigeria 12/13 home shirt. If any of you guys know where to find these you would be the best.

Had to double up on this piece. Anyone debating getting it, just pull the trigger.One of my favs of the season. Got a few more things coming in this week (sorry for crappy pic)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom