Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How many people had bought the new USA jersey with "Donovan" on it?....it sucks
ohwell.gif

How many people had bought the new USA jersey with "Donovan" on it?....it sucks :\

I was about to and would still rock it if I did! But now I have an away and home with blank names and got to decide my 2 man roster soon... This will be a tough decision ... Beckerman has to be one!

Any clues as to where I can find the women's version of Japan's 2014 World Cup jersey? No luck with the major online shops and adidas.com customer service isn't reliable. I know ebay has a few, but they're leaning close to $200 bucks for replicas. Thanks!

Heads up ndc now selling replica with name set, but i'm not sure if its authentic lettering :nerd:.

New pickup, 98 away brazil - I've seen 4 slightly different legit versions. Black or white Dri Fit emblems, a longer Nike Fit emblem with 4 dots in a square or finally an alpha project emblem with 5 dots on the far left side along with updated jocktag.

Also a big fan of the basic core ringer tees Nike made. 

Anyone own the 2010 black pack jersey that popped up at Mercer and probably easier to get in Europe? Not that I will ever get my hands on one but was it authentic cut?

Sorry for the megapost. Out of work early today.

Last edited:
the shop just called me back. the manager said he will buy a new official nameset for me and remove the old one. is removing the old one going to mess up the jersey at all? ive never had to deal with removing one.

the shop just called me back. the manager said he will buy a new official nameset for me and remove the old one. is removing the old one going to mess up the jersey at all? ive never had to deal with removing one.
I believe there is this solution that takes namesets and patches off. I was had the wrong patches placed on a kit and they used the solution and it came out fine. Not sure about namesets though. If they mess it up, they would have to get you another one I assume

My USA Training shirt was supposed to be delivered today. USPS tracking says it was delivered, I never received the package. I always have someone home at my place and they said nothing showed up. Hopefully it's just a mistake in USPS's system.

have a couple kits for sale.. dirt cheap

2011 England Home kit (st george cross) sz 36
2008 England home kit gerrard sz small
2012 Manchester united away LS (blue/black) Jones sz Small

LMK will let them go for cheap

I believe there is this solution that takes namesets and patches off. I was had the wrong patches placed on a kit and they used the solution and it came out fine. Not sure about namesets though. If they mess it up, they would have to get you another one I assume

thanks fellas appreciate the feedback. i hope they can just fix it without me having to order another jersey as well. ill keep you guys posted on how it turns out

have a couple kits for sale.. dirt cheap

2011 England Home kit (st george cross) sz 36
2008 England home kit gerrard sz small
2012 Manchester united away LS (blue/black) Jones sz Small

LMK will let them go for cheap
Was excited until i saw England

bought this on sale for SGD$69...

gonna work on the Coupe De La Ligue patches as soon as I find an Ibra nameset...

Back
Top Bottom