Official Soccer Jersey Thread

just did the works on the testimonial kit...

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] nice!

pics? what happened man? :wow:

i was having problems getting it to bond so i decided to use some parchment paper to cover it.. and iron over that... problem is it got to hot and burned the name set on to the plastic... gonna order another and just have pros do it.. too stressful

i am so frustrated: No chance to get an US Jersey from 12 in white red and a new away one with authentic lettering here in europe 
ohwell.gif

i was having problems getting it to bond so i decided to use some parchment paper to cover it.. and iron over that... problem is it got to hot and burned the name set on to the plastic... gonna order another and just have pros do it.. too stressful

Was it a felt nameset or non-felt? I have a couple just sitting cause I'm too scared to do it myself and my local shop won't do it anymore unless I buy the kit and nameset there. Most of my namesets are felt so those are less likely to burn right? If anyone knows a shop in SoCal that does this for a decent price let me know, thanks.

Use a bandana to iron over. Had to practically redo my name set because the letters were on the verge of falling off.

Use a bandana to iron over. Had to practically redo my name set because the letters were on the verge of falling off.
or use a white pillowcase. i do them myself, because i always up having issues with alignment when others do it. the felt name sets should bond easily, while the plastic ones don't bond as well, but never burned any yet.

Interested in getting a new kit but having trouble selecting which one to get. I loved the way the Netherlands away kits looked with the different colors of blue with that orange. Nike hit it out of the park with that one. I like the Ivory Coast as well but I have NO IDEA how those kits fit as I've never owned a Puma kit. Last choice was a Messi Argentina as he is my favorite player and I think the home kit is pretty nice. Decisions decisions lol.

For me it's a no brainer between those three. I own three holland kits and I'm probably going to get the blue away that you listed. I also like the Ivory Coast but I don't have the body and I'd have to get a XXL and then it would probably look stupid. I feel like everyone in the world has a Messi shirt and I don't know about you but I don't like to wear something that everyone has. But if that's your fav player then that what others think doesn't matter.

Interested in getting a new kit but having trouble selecting which one to get. I loved the way the Netherlands away kits looked with the different colors of blue with that orange. Nike hit it out of the park with that one. I like the Ivory Coast as well but I have NO IDEA how those kits fit as I've never owned a Puma kit. Last choice was a Messi Argentina as he is my favorite player and I think the home kit is pretty nice. Decisions decisions lol.

I have a Ghana kit by Puma from a few years ago and the fit is pretty similar to Adidas and Nike ones.

For me it's a no brainer between those three. I own three holland kits and I'm probably going to get the blue away that you listed. I also like the Ivory Coast but I don't have the body and I'd have to get a XXL and then it would probably look stupid. I feel like everyone in the world has a Messi shirt and I don't know about you but I don't like to wear something that everyone has. But if that's your fav player then that what others think doesn't matter.

Puma replicas don't fit tight like authentics

I wear a 2xl in Adidas and Nike although they are a little snug so I get what your saying bout not having the body. The Puma kits look much more fitted but then again the ones the players are wearing on field are authentic and are more slim fitting. Idk how much of a difference the replica to authentic is. I've heard Nike has like a size difference from a large in authentic to large in replica. Doesn't really matter to me about having something on that someone else has just cause I've been a Messi fan for a long time.

I have a Ghana kit by Puma from a few years ago and the fit is pretty similar to Adidas and Nike ones.

What size do you normally wear in Adidas and Nike and how is sleeve length compared to those?

What size do you normally wear in Adidas and Nike and how is sleeve length compared to those?

I wear a L or XL. My Ghana is an XL and it's definitely more similar to my XLs than my larges in Nike and Adidas. The sleeves and fit in general are slightly tighter but not by much. If you get Puma I would say get your normal Nike size unless that runs slightly tight on you, then you might want to go up one.

while were on the topic of namesets, has anyone ever had a problem with getting the wrinkles out? The namesets being used for adidas kits are really thick in my opinion and after ironing one of the 1's on my Klose Germany kit it still has a bad creases in it on the front number and the back out although I am noticing that I pressed the number on a little bit more as some of the fabric design slightly shows through one of the numbers.

tried searching the thread but couldn't find an answer but is worldsoccerjerseystore2010 on ebay legit? thanks.

Met a guy in DC that had on an Argentina shirt with the patches. Of course the d-bag "couldn't remember" where he got it from.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom