Official Soccer Jersey Thread

updated Germany kit.

BseGtjZCMAA1N-n.jpg:large

Has anyone that ordered the France home kit from Fanatics had there order ship yet? I ordered mine with Benzema nameset on June 22 and still nothing.

Has anyone that ordered the France home kit from Fanatics had there order ship yet? I ordered mine with Benzema nameset on June 22 and still nothing.

I ordered on the same day. Both France home and away. Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I called and just cancelled the order.

Anyone near the DT Seattle Ross, they have two Argentina homes large a Argentina away small and some training tops different countries.

Legit check,:nerd:

Fake bro, unless it comes from the seller in the authentic packaging it's fake, most legit sellers will have the name of the company that actually makes the nameset on the description. Also legit ones never come with numbers for the shorts.

I ordered on the same day. Both France home and away. Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I called and just cancelled the order.

It says on the site that they're back in stock on July 15. I'm just gonna wait it out for a few more days. Normally I would cancel but al these Ross pick ups should hold me over for a while. I just swung by today an got the Argentina away. For the price of the Benzema kit I got the a Spain home, Argentina away, and Germany home/away. My soccer jersey boner is at full mast.

Also for folks asking about authentic World Cup sleeve patches, they're extremely hard to find, if they're anything like WC 06 and WC 2010 expect the authentic ones to be $100+ the knock offs are gonna be your beat bet right now as quality is very close to the same. Hope that helps.

Fake bro, unless it comes from the seller in the authentic packaging it's fake, most legit sellers will have the name of the company that actually makes the nameset on the description. Also legit ones never come with numbers for the shorts.
Not necessarily true... The store I used to work at used to rip them open sometimes to show customers and throw out the packaging for whatever reason... Just because they're loose names and numbers don't necessarily make them fake right off the get go. As far as the numbers for shorts (personally i've never encountered that because no one ever asks for the legit number for shorts, but i'm pretty sure there's a way to order them all as a package...)

Most authentic lettering doesn't come on see through paper/plastic. Just about all the namesets I've bought have come on waxy/vellum style paper. Just my two cents.

We're not customer service.
I obviously have already gone through customer service and emailed them twice. Both times I got a very generic/vague response that said that they're "working with venders to determine a shipping date". I thought maybe someone here had had a similar experience and could give me some insight. And guess what? Someone did. Sorry to annoy you with a soccer jersey purchasing question on the Official Soccer Jersey Thread.……smart ***.

Not necessarily true... The store I used to work at used to rip them open sometimes to show customers and throw out the packaging for whatever reason... Just because they're loose names and numbers don't necessarily make them fake right off the get go. As far as the numbers for shorts (personally i've never encountered that because no one ever asks for the legit number for shorts, but i'm pretty sure there's a way to order them all as a package...)

Here's a legit one, see the difference?

Once again there's plenty of both transparent and more opaque adhesive sheets... Plenty of name sets that have either or

I'm sure there are. I agree to disagree, just trinna look out for folks who might think a good deal on eBay is legit.

Back
Top Bottom