Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Put the dude who said 375 on blast, I oop'd two Mexico jerseys for Ross prices earlier. Ain't trying to give to dudes that trying to make their rent off other NTers.
mean.gif
^

WELP THERE U GO. 

FOR THPSE WHO ARE INTERESTED THERE ARE A FEW JERSEY AT THE PARAMUS NIKE FACTORY IN NJ

BUNCH OF PAST SEASONS BARCA, MAN U, MAN C, BRASIL, AND I THINK I SAW A US JERSEY (LOOKED LIKE THE 94 JOUNTS LOL.

^

WELP THERE U GO. 

FOR THPSE WHO ARE INTERESTED THERE ARE A FEW JERSEY AT THE PARAMUS NIKE FACTORY IN NJ

BUNCH OF PAST SEASONS BARCA, MAN U, MAN C, BRASIL, AND I THINK I SAW A US JERSEY (LOOKED LIKE THE 94 JOUNTS LOL.

BARCA you say? Aware me. Size L in anything? Prices? PM a bruh...

^
WELP THERE U GO. 

BARCA you say? Aware me. Size L in anything? Prices? PM a bruh...
XL GOAL KEEPER IF U NEED FIT U SINC. SHOULD SINCE WE'RE THE SAME SIZE.

CAME UP ON A PORTUGAL RONALDO FROM THIS CUP BUT WHEN I GOT HOME I REALIZED IT WAS JUST THE REGULAR JOINTS WITH TE SCREENPRINT. I WAS JUST GASSED IT WAS PRICED AT 70. PROB GON KEEP IT

Thanks. I have another question as well. Do the authentic jerseys from that year also run snug as well? In the photo is a Large but it looks pretty big. My guess is because of the mannequin maybe?
I went up to a size XL from a large, and it fits kinda weird. You'd probably want to go up a size if you don't like snug/athletic cut kits, if you just wear them looser/casually. If you do, you'd probably get a baggier chest and sleeves while the bottom and sides are kinda tapered.  A little longer too.  The fit is a little hard to describe tbh, it's just a bit weird, sorry if this isn't too helpful.  I would say it's preferential.  I would ask the seller (assuming we're talking about eBay) for measurements and compare to your other jerseys, might as well ask about the side panel holes as well since it's hard to make out in the pictures.

Last edited:
Hey all. First post. Please don't be too rough on me. I know this Ross deal (+ World Cup) has caused an influx of crazies. 
embarassed.gif

I've been really lucky locally, picking up authentic Waldos in M, L, and XL. I also got a handful of authentic 2010 jerseys (white, blue, blue/white).

I was really looking for a replica Waldo in my size (M? L? Are the replicas the same cut as the authentics? Or a bit looser?), but I struck out.

So now I'm either looking for a replica Waldo in my size or a nameset for the authentic. I'd happily trade one of my authentics for either of those.

Additionally, if somebody could help me out I'd be happy to help out the community by selling a couple of my 2010s for cost ($30) + shipping.

I've also seen authentic Argentina, Germany, Mexico, and Spain jerseys in local Ross stores too. I didn't pick them up, but I figure I'll be checking local stores again at least through the next couple of weeks, and I'll be happy to buy/ship specific jerseys if I come across them for cost + shipping to anyone who can help out.

PM if you're interested. Thanks. 
smile.gif

Even though the waldo jersey has turned this thread into craziness, I dont see soccer jerseys turning into anything like the "shoe game", I think its just people wanting this one waldo jersey and then they'll move on from it once the hype dies down and nobody finds any anymore

Anyone know of a place that has the Germany shirt with final printing for a good price? WSS is charging 109.99 for it. :x

no Ross around here.... :smh:

nice pick ups ....

and

how do adidas jerseys fit?

thanks

Anyone know of a place that has the Germany shirt with final printing for a good price? WSS is charging 109.99 for it.
sick.gif
you can try fanatics.com, but i would call them to make sure the items are in stock.

depending on your size, soccerpro.com has the germany shirts with printing for sale. name and numbers are limited though.
no Ross around here....
mean.gif

nice pick ups ....

and

thanks
i would say they're true to size. however, for 2014, the only adidas jerseys i bought are the germany home and away, which are true to size. in 2010, my germany home and away and argentina away fit much looser than the spain home and away.

Hey all. First post. Please don't be too rough on me. I know this Ross deal (+ World Cup) has caused an influx of crazies. 
embarassed.gif

I've been really lucky locally, picking up authentic Waldos in M, L, and XL. I also got a handful of authentic 2010 jerseys (white, blue, blue/white).

I was really looking for a replica Waldo in my size (M? L? Are the replicas the same cut as the authentics? Or a bit looser?), but I struck out.

So now I'm either looking for a replica Waldo in my size or a nameset for the authentic. I'd happily trade one of my authentics for either of those.

Additionally, if somebody could help me out I'd be happy to help out the community by selling a couple of my 2010s for cost ($30) + shipping.

I've also seen authentic Argentina, Germany, Mexico, and Spain jerseys in local Ross stores too. I didn't pick them up, but I figure I'll be checking local stores again at least through the next couple of weeks, and I'll be happy to buy/ship specific jerseys if I come across them for cost + shipping to anyone who can help out.

PM if you're interested. Thanks. 
smile.gif

i'll answer some of your questions, but please do not try and solicit trades or sales. none of us that have been posting here for quite some time want to see the thread closed.

the replicas fit looser than the authentics. in my opinion, the authentics fit a size smaller, are tighter, more tapered, and longer than the replicas.

no Ross around here.... :smh:

I'm a medium/large usually I'm Nike, but these WC Adidas jerseys run a bit long so I had to go with a medium after trying a large, just felt long and loose at the neck

nice pick ups ....

and

thanks

you can try fanatics.com, but i would call them to make sure the items are in stock.

depending on your size, soccerpro.com has the germany shirts with printing for sale. name and numbers are limited though.

Do you have a link? I've looked on both of those sites and can't find the commemorative printing. The only place I've seen it is WSS and they are charging rape price.

Back
Top Bottom