Official Soccer Jersey Thread

@SamKQboro do you know if the galatasaray jerseys will come with the Turk Telekom sponsor? or is it no sponsor this season?

looks boring plain :frown: im still trying to get my hands on last season and 2012/13 jersey from them

@SamKQboro
do you know if the galatasaray jerseys will come with the Turk Telekom sponsor? or is it no sponsor this season?
looks boring plain :frown: im still trying to get my hands on last season and 2012/13 jersey from them
Looks like it from their online store, there's no sponsor on the front. Not sure if the same will remain true on field.

Last edited:
Recently got these namesets heatpressed. Gotta love the felt material.

only the MAN U namesets are felt material right?

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find name sets for the 2013/14 White Manchester City 3rd kit? It can be euro or epl it doesn't matter.

yea i took a lok on their online site as well, hope they have sponsors!

People really like having the sponsors on the shirt?

I know it's all personal opinion, but I wish I could grab an Arsenal shirt without the Emirates (O2 looked 10x better). As far as I'm aware, it's really only possible when the club has a betting/gambling sponsor that's not allowed in certain UEFA nations for matches.

There's definitely some sponsors that look much better than others though, but I'd much prefer the option to get a blank shirt even if its not exactly what's worn on the pitch.

Last edited:
People really like having the sponsors on the shirt?

I know it's all personal opinion, but I wish I could grab an Arsenal shirt without the Emirates (O2 looked 10x better). As far as I'm aware, it's really only possible when the club has a betting/gambling sponsor that's not allowed in certain UEFA nations for matches.

There's definitely some sponsors that look much better than others though.

The old SEGA and Dreamcast kits are :pimp:

Agreed. Even going back to JVC looked far better than the Emirates. I really can't wait for that deal to expire.

It has grown on me. The font is ill and compared to the other top clubs. I mean it could be a crappy bank or Chevrolet. o2 was nice, but Emirates has really grown on me.

Since we're talking about Sponsors on shirts, anyone know if it's possible to find a Real Madrid jersey without the sponsor? I just think that all white look is dope, keeping it retro. 
glasses.gif

image.jpg

Going to complete it with patches and nameset on Monday, too busy in the club shop with it only being released today.

Was happy to find out that they have the authentic printing in the shop :D

Wow.

Had no idea there was a soccer jersey thread.

I guessing im too late but Ill try anyway.

Anyone know where I can find a USMNT away jersey at a discount? Been looking all week and I cant even find them anywhere at retail.

Sorry if this was asked already and thanks

Last edited:
why do you say it's a scam? just from a quick glance of the site, it seems legit. the site is poor, but i don't see red flags popping up everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom