Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any place that still got France home for a good price? Chicagosoccer.net messed up my order and thinks just saying sorry is god enough.

Okay, thanks. I only ask because on their team shop, they didn't have a period.

And should there be a space after the period? From this pic, it looks like there isn't one.

Thanks for your help. I just don't want to get it incorrectly.

Okay, thanks. I only ask because on their team shop, they didn't have a period.

And should there be a space after the period? From this pic, it looks like there isn't one.

Thanks for your help. I just don't want to get it incorrectly.
Weird about their team shop not having a period. In games he always had the period and space (clubs & country), but in that pic it looks like there's a space to me.

Any place that still got France home for a good price? Chicagosoccer.net messed up my order and thinks just saying sorry is god enough.

What happened? They messed up an order I made too. Fanatics has it was names on for $95. With a McDonalds 20% code it'd be about $76.

Stadium 67.50
http://t.sportsauthority.com/products/22827926?cp=29509746
Thanks, I'm a M though.

What happened? They messed up an order I made too. Fanatics has it was names on for $95. With a McDonalds 20% code it'd be about $76.
Sent me wrong size during 2 for 99 sale and instead of refunding me back half of my payment, they only want to refund the difference and charge me full price for the one I'm keeping. So thinking of just sending both back and no longer do business with them.

When buying a nike authentic is it recommended to buy a sz up from your replica?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm a M though.
Sent me wrong size during 2 for 99 sale and instead of refunding me back half of my payment, they only want to refund the difference and charge me full price for the one I'm keeping. So thinking of just sending both back and no longer do business with them.

That's terrible... As a business they should atleast own up to their mistake. They'll be losing potential customers in the long run

Last edited:

Picked this up. Local Ross still has a couple sizes left. Can help an NTer out.

I'm guessing we all got our Soccer.com coupon today, let us know what you pick up with it. I'm debating a Ozil Germany vs a Arsenal Nike away Ramsey vs. a Arsenal Puma Away Ramsey when they come out.

Back
Top Bottom