Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Reps for both of you. I saw it pop up on eBay the other night and wasn't sure if it was an official jersey they wore on the field or not. Either way, it's nice and I have since added it to my hunt for USA gear haha.

hey i was wondering if any of you guys know a legit screen printing company for kits. I just got the new barcelona 14' one and was thinking of adding Messi to it if i could get the exact font and lettering.any help would be appreciated thanks

hey i was wondering if any of you guys know a legit screen printing company for kits. I just got the new barcelona 14' one and was thinking of adding Messi to it if i could get the exact font and lettering.any help would be appreciated thanks
I don't know if they'd actually do it for you, but I know Adidas stores put a nameset on your kit for an extra $15 when you buy it from them.

Hey guys,

Is premierid from eBay legit? I REALLY hope so. He has SO MUCH great stuff that I'm sure we'd all love to buy:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/premierid/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Also, there's no way todofut.com is legit with a price like this. Seriously?
http://www.todofut.com/en06m113813fa.html

Thanks.

Legit. Why keep old stock that'll sit and collect dust when they can sell low and restock on new gear! Plus keeps customers coming back bc of low prices!!

I bought the white Chelsea jersey from them too, legit as they get. Got a Hazard name set on it
pimp.gif
Wonder when Chelsea is gonna sign Kylian Hazard. Eden said that Kylian is better than him and Thorgan when they were his age. That's fu*king crazy.

Last edited:
@Keepie Uppie
 [repped] That Belgium is :smokin . Even if it were a player issue I would still do the patches just because it looks great. You can't even tell, unless you hang a tag around your neck that says "Patches aren't official." Where'd you get the patches from? 

bought them from a local store,but I've seen a bunch of those patches on eBay...

Todofut is legit. A lot of us bought from them before.

Legit. Why keep old stock that'll sit and collect dust when they can sell low and restock on new gear! Plus keeps customers coming back bc of low prices!!

I bought the white Chelsea jersey from them too, legit as they get. Got a Hazard name set on it :pimp:

Okay thanks guys, but can I please get an answer on the seller premierid on eBay! Some of you guys have to know! Hahahaha.

Pissed, I had to sell my Portugal away Ronaldo shirt, I wore it and it was just too tight. Flipped it on ebay for same price I got it at and went to get the size up.

Sold out. Had to settle for the home. And I've ordered some of those WC patches too.

Idc if they're not authentic. They look :smokin

@LuisFigo Thanks so much for mentioning last year's Chelsea shirt for $25 bucks. I just ordered it in small even though I already have the long sleeve one. You can't go wrong for that cheap price! I'm probably gonna put Ramires on it!

^For the kits I have, which are stadium kits, they fit pretty similar.

Can anybody recommend me some boots?

I am looking to spend less than 100. Right now I am rocking with a pair of adidas something or others that I got at Ross for 10 bucks. I originally just got them to kick the ball around with and it turned into playing once a week. Now my feet feel shredded every time I am finished.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, willing to try whatever brand as well. Would prefer something that is higher quality but on sale and don't mind if it isn't the newest model.

Thanks in advance

^For the kits I have, which are stadium kits, they fit pretty similar.

Can anybody recommend me some boots?

I am looking to spend less than 100. Right now I am rocking with a pair of adidas something or others that I got at Ross for 10 bucks. I originally just got them to kick the ball around with and it turned into playing once a week. Now my feet feel shredded every time I am finished.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, willing to try whatever brand as well. Would prefer something that is higher quality but on sale and don't mind if it isn't the newest model.

Thanks in advance
Should check out the Nike Mercurial Veloce or the Hypervenom Phatal. You can find them at Nike Outlets or eBay for below retail. I paid $45 for brand new Mercurials on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom