Official Soccer Jersey Thread

are PSG or the french league for that matter still using the same font for their names and numbers this season? curios if there were any minor changes

I seen the Milan home today in person and it's :pimp: :pimp:

Don't really like the font of the namesets though

Found these at my nike outlet, all $30. Also had a few barca kits as well
dolphin mall? :nerd:

I seen the Milan home today in person and it's :pimp: :pimp:

Don't really like the font of the namesets though
dolphin mall? :nerd:

personally,I think it's dope... thinking of getting a red nameset for their away kit...

anyway,here's my latest pickup...really liking the clean look...

it won't be complete without having the King of Rome at the back...

Last edited:
Anyone grab WSS's "grab bag" 3 random jerseys and 2 tees for $99? I swear I didn't see it promoted but that's a ******* steal. All sizes are gone, just wondering if anybody scooped.

Anyone grab WSS's "grab bag" 3 random jerseys and 2 tees for $99? I swear I didn't see it promoted but that's a ******* steal. All sizes are gone, just wondering if anybody scooped.
If you look on their twitter they retweeted a few pics of grab bags people got, some really nice pulls but some weird ones too, glad I didn't even know about it

If you look on their twitter they retweeted a few pics of grab bags people got, some really nice pulls but some weird ones too, glad I didn't even know about it

word either you got a meh pull or a great pull. :lol: dude with the neymar, ronaldo, and usmnt away :x :wow: what luck.

Has anyone dealt with

JerseySale11 on ebay he has 894 transactions at 100%.

he got some good deals on portugal kit with cr7 name set.

Here are some pics

Last edited:
personally,I think it's dope... thinking of getting a red nameset for their away kit...

anyway,here's my latest pickup...really liking the clean look...

it won't be complete without having the King of Rome at the back...

I see great minds think alike haha, did you get the authentic?

Has anyone dealt with

JerseySale11 on ebay he has 894 transactions at 100%.

he got some good deals on portugal kit with cr7 name set.

Here are some pics

When the price is too good to be true, it is. I would stay away from him. Looks like he has those made in Thailand jerseys and since he doesn't have any close up pics of the inside tagging it is very suspicious. Plus the stripes on the red CR7 don't line up. And if you look at his neutral feedback "...but jersey is a medium, fits like large" is another dead giveaway it's knockoffs he's selling.

Last edited:
Here are my new pick ups guys. I bought the shirts blank last season and ordered the Lextra/felt letters separately on eBay and just got them pressed on today. I HATE the new PS Pro plastic crap ones. These came out really nicely. If you live in NY and don't know about Upper 90 then you NEED to check it out.

And stay tuned for more from me in the coming weeks. I'll be posting A LOT of Chelsea shirts. And that's the ONLY club's shirts you'll see from me, by the way. Unless I eventually get a Croatia one.

Can anyone PLEASE point me in the direction of where I can buy Croatia namesets for the 2014 home shirt? Probably damn near impossible to find... I CAN'T BELIEVE that some sites let me customize the away shirt, but NOT the home one. Ridiculous...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom