Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone tell me if everything is legit with this jersey? I'm not noticing anything wrong, but the seller has a nice price so I wasn't sure.

Glad I was able to help some folks out with the Uni-sport contact, I was able to to get a Gotze nameset for $13 plus shipping. Put that bad boy on my Germany jersey from Ross :smile:

Damn. I need a nameset for the Germany away I got at Ross. Haven't checked the thread in a while, guess I missed the boat.

Not sure if they do phone orders but the Nike outlet at Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, TX has a bunch of WC kits for $39.99. My friend called me when he was down there and I had him pick me up an England away with Rooney nameset. A great deal for a nameset jersey but it's hard for me to spend $40 on one kit after I got 4 jerseys for $80 at Ross this summer.

my buddy has a france home match day authentic 2014 jersey in 2XL that he says is too small on him. what would be a reasonable price for him to list it for on ebay? i was telling him probably $100 is fair. its still BNWT and for a legit authentic from niketown i figured that was a fair price. is it too low or too high?

I know worldsoccer sells kits with name sets already, what sites sells them with both a name set and badges?

for that much shipping cost, that really isnt a deal at all, comes out to be the same price as getting it from a shop, better off calling around and checking what local shops carry it or that can order for you.

Anyone have any idea where to get a nameset for a 2010 Olympique Marseille home jersey?

Also, anyone know who's selling legit 2014 WC patches?

wegotsoccer.com is having a $33 world cup sale on almost all the jerseys from the world cup. just gotta sign up for free, and hit the banner that says"3 jerseys for 100"...you dont have to buy 3. i just got the usa home. good thing i waited 8)

I'm thinking of buying the rest of the WC kits I need but worried if the 3-100$ deal doesn't go through if I only buy 2....

yeah i saw that happened in my cart as well but wondered if theyll "charge" more once they realize you only bought 2...Im probably overthinking it lol....
It says "must buy jerseys in increments of 3 for orders to be processed" in the fine print, I bought 3 anyway

Last edited:

It says "must buy jerseys in increments of 3 for orders to be processed" in the fine print, I bought 3 anyway
Yeah i figured it might not go through once they receive the order...but on the same convo..decided to just buy a Balotelli Italy kit from WSS for $57 shipped.

looking at kitbag and realmadridshop they have the third kit picture different from whats leaked. thats not the one coming out on those sites right?

Back
Top Bottom