Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Legit check please

What's Up NT,

I rarely make posts but I just wanted to know if this jersey was legit. The material feels right but I'm not sure about the name and numbers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What's Up NT,

I rarely make posts but I just wanted to know if this jersey was legit. The material feels right but I'm not sure about the name and numbers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Im pretty sure somebody last page stated alot of FAKE Made in Thailand Kits are on ebay. Only reason I think it might be fake is bc I also asked for a legit check on this same portugal cr7 kit ( your pic looks to be the same as the ones posted on ebay)

New here, found this thread and lurked for a while and decided to start posting some of my stuff. Just did this bad boy over the weekend:
What's Up NT,

It's a fake. The 2014 Nike jerseys do not have the green "Considered Design" tag that the older ones and fakes do.

Reactions: 777
^ only the yellow centennial, the other two next to it, are training jerseys, and the white one above is a 2010 home

Is it possible to get a name set for the USA World Cup jerseys outside of ordering from places that can do it themselves?  I purchased a blank match jersey on eBay (Made in Sri Lanka, one tag on the inside, hourglass shape) and was wondering what my options were.

Back
Top Bottom