Official Soccer Jersey Thread

SoccerPro.com has free Player Printing right now.

Use the code Save10 to save $10 on orders over $100.

Had about $15 in store points or whatever.

Just ordered two CHICHA RM jerseys for $131
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up. Just did my christmas shopping. Got my pops the home Suarez and the bro a home Cristiano Ronaldo.

Yeah thanks very much. Have you bought from them before? Like I dont know what the replica sized numbers are, are they just smaller or really different in terms of quality?
I'd say it is a couple of inches smaller. Very noticeable.

And yes I have purchsed from them previously. I Will not be buying customized EPL jerseys from them again. 

Been eyeing a 13-14 Juve home shirt on Todofut for my son which was marked down to $37 & change. Checked today & they had it marked down to $30 which I promptly scooped up & then on eBay to cop a Pogba name set in Jr size from eBayer admc_llc ... I'm hoping it all comes soon so I can take it to a local shop &have them apply the name set so I can give it to him for his bday on the 12th. I'll share pics when it gets in. I'll get pics of the Isco name set when it's applied to his shirt too.

Couple of things I picked up the last two months or so. All below retail.

Psg ibrahimovic away with champions patch from soccer.com for just under $80

Portugal polo that I've been on the hunt for for months. Found it in a soccer shop in Hong Kong for about $30

Portugal track jacket from fanatics $25

Real Madrid from a few years ago. From soccercorner for $45. same as romey posted a few days ago

USA home from worldsoccershop when they had the promo for $30

The special one from Chelsea's online shop $10

Ended up getting the Green Vapor X's at Upper90 for $120 shipped. :pimp:
They have 20-60% Off everything for Black Friday.

Soccerpro.com

Free name set + use save10 for $10 off 100 + free shipping ( some of the jerseys are marked down)

wss
Free shipping on 75$ purchase with code wssbf14

Todofut:
Jackets/apparel sale

Wss has a few nt jerseys w nameset from 39.99 to $70. No sturridge or Schweinsteiger tho :frown:

Last edited:
Haha my bad..

When I tried early, the price was the same in cart. Now it's showing the sale. Thanks!

anybody in the los angeles/south bay area wanna combine on a subsidesports order? theres a 20% off code that works on everything on the site that ends monday i believe. i can order, and you paypal me your items cost. just trying to get that free shipping since its ridiculously high coming from UK. PM if youre interested

edit: nvm apparently they arent doing free shipping over a certain amount anymore. couldve sworn they had free shipping over 100 a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom