Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just wash cold and inside out with your other workout stuff. Most of it is polyester anyways, so you don't have to be worried about color transfer. Then hang dry. No bleach, though. Definitely don't bleach.

My-T.

Feel like I have't posted in forever here. Seeing all these Juventus 12/13 Third Pogba kits makes me want to buy another one. Here is one of the kits I haven't posted on here.

Manchester United 11/12 Home - Pogba

Really hope he either stays at Juventus (unlikely) or goes back to United, PSG or another EPL team. Hope he doesn't end up at Real

Wish I could find this UCL nameset

Last edited:
Feel like I have't posted in forever here. Seeing all these Juventus 12/13 Third Pogba kits makes me want to buy another one. Here is one of the kits I haven't posted on here.

Really hope he either stays at Juventus (unlikely) or goes back to United, PSG or another EPL team. Hope he doesn't end up at Real

how and where ?? :pimp:

How do you guys wash white jerseys? With your other whites? Inside Out? Bleach??
I hand wash with cold or luke warm water with Tide detergent (the clear ones, the blue ones stained my white shirt one time)

lightly hand wash, then rinse off, then i squeeze out all the water soaked up in the jersey, then i air dry the jersey

also if you have a really deep stain, try using milk, rub it down alittle bit, let it sit for like 3 - 5 min. (so the milk wont get nasty) the milk will absorb the stain, and then rinse the jersey off with water, it worked for me 
happy.gif

Last edited:

What a gem !!!!

I hand wash with cold or luke warm water with Tide detergent (the clear ones, the blue ones stained my white shirt one time)
lightly hand wash, then rinse off, then i squeeze out all the water soaked up in the jersey, then i air dry the jersey

also if you have a really deep stain, try using milk, rub it down alittle bit, let it sit for like 3 - 5 min. (so the milk wont get nasty) the milk will absorb the stain, and then rinse the jersey off with water, it worked for me :D  

Wow milk? Never heard of this lol. I'll try it one day though. Thanks.

Thanks for all the positive responses guys. It's funny, they had this exact kit on clearance everywhere during the end of that season. I had extras so I had it made a while ago. 

I love the Nike template for the third kits if you didn't realize

Nike Juventus 14/15 Third - Pogba

(Still sad to see them leave Nike, but I think Adidas will definitely do justice with them)

How can you not love the two-tone?

anyone know where i can find a Youth size 2014/15 Real Madrid home jersey? this girl i know is looking for the jersey and

i really want to find it for her.. since shes a crush of mine lmao

Back
Top Bottom