Official Soccer Jersey Thread

@ chr1s2394 you are killing are killing it with these kits. I have the 2012-13 psg home jersey but that nameset doesnt look like it goes with it.

@ chr1s2394 you are killing are killing it with these kits. I have the 2012-13 psg home jersey but that nameset doesnt look like it goes with it.
couple weeks back someone said the same thing, the name set is white on the other side, thats the side you heat press

I think the other side of the nameset is white with a red outline.  What you're looking at is the side with the adhesive, I think

Last edited:
Cheers !

I seen that listing, but I think that's a nameset for a different jersey. When I purchased a separate name set the backside/adhesive was red. Maybe that's the away one. You should ask the seller to provide more pictures of the front side.

Long time no post. First time I came here, I showed you all my Arsenal kit that I then traded away for the Zenit St Petersburg kit. Since then, I've bought 5 more kits.

Spain 2014 WC kit I found at Ross for 20 bucks

Michael Bradley USA Home

13/14 Houston Dynamo Away

Russia Home 2012 Euro

Ukraine Away 2012 Euro

Just arrived from the psg store

found this online,

http://www.my-soccer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=636

Anyone have experience with this site before?

ps any tips how to remove the QNB off the sleeve? ive been told u can just hit it with a hot iron and it should peel off. someone else told me to use acetone and it will melt the glue, but that seems like it would be too harsh and mess the jersey up.

Last edited:
Just arrived from the psg store

found this online,

http://www.my-soccer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=636

Anyone have experience with this site before?

ps any tips how to remove the QNB off the sleeve? ive been told u can just hit it with a hot iron and it should peel off. someone else told me to use acetone and it will melt the glue, but that seems like it would be too harsh and mess the jersey up.

That nameset is for the white PSG jersey though

Does anyone here live or travel to Japan often that know of any soccer shops in Tokyo area? i know of Kamo but other than that i want to find a nice small shop that might carry rare player issue stuff or J-League stuff. I will be going to Japan ins May so Let me know 
happy.gif

sorry for double post i forgot i posted already

Last edited:
Anyone have any jerseys made by Macron? How's the fit in comparison to Nike or Adidas? Thanks

Italian sportswear so their jerseys run a size smaller than Nike jerseys. If I can recall I also think their jerseys have sizing for both Europe and USA on the tagging. I have a Napoli 2013 champions league jersey.

Italian sportswear so their jerseys run a size smaller than Nike jerseys. If I can recall I also think their jerseys have sizing for both Europe and USA on the tagging. I have a Napoli 2013 champions league jersey.

Thanks, the site I'm looking at has the sizes listed as Euro L, Euro XL, etc. So I'm thinking if j order a Euro XL it'll be like a regular large.

Anyone have any jerseys made by Macron? How's the fit in comparison to Nike or Adidas? Thanks

Their sizing has confused me in the past but I've always sized up. I'm kinda in the middle of a S/M in Nike/Adidas jerseys, hate the length and waist in most Mediums, but a small usually is a little tight around the chest area. My 2014 Lazio home jersey is a size M, could have gotten away with a Large, but it fits comfortably. I also have a recent Napoli kit and the sizing is a little different on it, this one was brought directly from Italy from a family friend so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I did notice the sizing tags were a little different on both jerseys. Will post pics when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom