Official Soccer Jersey Thread

So checked one of my Ross stores again and they did have a Waldo one. But it was blank with the big white square, def not what I'm looking for. Are those "Pop" ones the same?

I pray that Adidas never gets their hands on the USMNT.

I swear Bayern and Real are the only teams Adidas hasn't screwed over

So checked one of my Ross stores again and they did have a Waldo one. But it was blank with the big white square, def not what I'm looking for. Are those "Pop" ones the same?
The Bomb Pop ones being found are replicas, not player issues like the Waldo.  

Regardless, there aren't any stylistic differences between the player issue and replica versions of the Bomb Pop jersey, only fit/tech differences.

Greenway center Ross ^ along with a size M Waldo as of 9:05pm 4/23/15

Hey, letting go of a few kits I know I won't get around to wear and they are brand new. All XL, if anyone wants, feel free to PM. All were bought from woldsoccershop

The Bomb Pop ones being found are replicas, not player issues like the Waldo.  

Regardless, there aren't any stylistic differences between the player issue and replica versions of the Bomb Pop jersey, only fit/tech differences.

Okay thanks, have to try to find one. Will check back next week

KeepieUppie- you will ALWAYS will be the god of authentic jerseys and badge applications :smokin

Ucasta- nice pickups. :D

Is the France WC home true to size?

I'm about to order now and need to know. Btw im a M
Yes. I wear a M in all shirts, sweaters, etc. The 2014 France home that I have is a M as well and fits perfectly.

FYI - Katy Mills Ross has the black Barcelona N98 jacket in Small. $29.99.

Has anyone seen the Manchester United 14/15 away goalkeeper shirt recently? Most sites seem to be sold out :smh:

For the Ross stores around me...

USA jerseys are all 29.99 replica or player issues
Other countries player issues are 24.99 - 29.99
Other countries replicas are 19.99

That's pretty much the standard in the North Texas area. But I will say that my US green keeper player issue lo sleeve was $14.99, Holland away 2013 $11, FC Dallas Formotion home 2014 $14.99, New Englend Revs away Formotion and Sporting KC home Formotion were $9.99 if I remember correctly. Most of the time when the prices are less than $20 the "compared at" price was way under marked. For instance on the Formotion MLS jerseys the "compared at" price was around $40. Somebody at Ross doesn't know what they're doing and it to our benefit.

That's pretty much the standard in the North Texas area. But I will say that my US green keeper player issue lo sleeve was $14.99, Holland away 2013 $11, FC Dallas Formotion home 2014 $14.99, New Englend Revs away Formotion and Sporting KC home Formotion were $9.99 if I remember correctly. Most of the time when the prices are less than $20 the "compared at" price was way under marked. For instance on the Formotion MLS jerseys the "compared at" price was around $40. Somebody at Ross doesn't know what they're doing and it to our benefit.

Which Ross are you going to because the ones in Dallas that I go to never have this type of stuff

I'm about an hour north of Dallas in Sherman. I've been going anywhere from 1-4 times a week for several years now. I'd say about 75% of the time I don't find anything but when I do it's like Xmas morning. I also look for sneakers and clothing. I live right next to it so I'm usually there when the doors open and I have an inside man so I know when the shipments come. Shipments at this location are Mon- Fri and they normally have the active tops out between 1-3pm. I've never found a Waldo or a Centenial. I went to to Frisco, 2 Mckinney stores, and Lewisville last week and didn't find a thing.

Back
Top Bottom