Official Soccer Jersey Thread

@Atmos  @Wearwithall14

I applied a few namesets/patches myself. Originally I followed this guide http://www.footballshirtgalore.com/2010/03/how-to-apply-senscilia-type-names-and.html 

That has some good tips like using a harder surface than an ironing board inside the jersey and taping the name and number down so that it doesn't move.

I would recommend putting some sort of cotton cloth over what you are ironing though so the iron doesn't touch the jersey. I used a white t shirt I cut up so it was just one thin piece and I could see through it to see what I was ironing. I set the iron to cotton and applied fairly hard pressure but didnt leave the iron on one spot for to long. I removed the plastic that's covering the nameset once I ironed it but if the corner wasn't sticking when I pulled up the plastic I would just go back over that spot. The corners/edges are the hardest spots to get down. Once you take the plastic of fully. If there are still spots sticking up just put the t shirt back over the nameset and iron again. Patches are the same process, the Serie A patches are a ***** to do because they're so thick and have  a lip near the edge just takes a little more time to iron the edges. You can also flip the jersey inside out and do the same thing as above to help them bond to the shirt a little better. Make sure the name set is cool to the touch before you try to peel of the plastic piece covering it.

PM me if you have any more questions. Hope this helps 
Thanks for the help man. I will try it out this weekend. I have a Pogba name set that I have been nervous about putting on because I don't want to ruin the jersey lol. 

Where can I find jerseys for Brazilian clubs in the US, or sent to the US? I'm watching libertadores and Inter's jersey is wonderful.

Thanks for the help man. I will try it out this weekend. I have a Pogba name set that I have been nervous about putting on because I don't want to ruin the jersey lol. 
yeah just don't let the iron touch the jersey. Use a cloth or a cut up t shirt as a buffer. And just try to keep the iron moving with some pressure but don't leave it on there for too long. Just do it for about 30 seconds across the whole number and then take it off see if it stuck and let it cool then repeat. 

Damn I was there on monday (Memorial Day) and SCOURED the store for kits and couldn't find a thing I wanted. 

Just saw a chivas USA long sleeve training kit, A kids' Brazil WC14 shirt, and a USA WC14 Home in a small...

Was looking fro Blue Away USA 13 (ghost sash) that people had seen but to no avail. I copped a waldo at PG ross last month so i know the spot is legit.

Stopped by today. 3 USA WC14 Home in Small, a few Mexico WC and Brazil WC in M, L, and XL.

Stopped by Ross on Palomar in Chula Vista and found a bunch of boys Manchester United(red cw), and Manchester City(Blue cw), also saw a Mexico WC 2014(green)
Then I stopped by Ross in San Ysidro and saw the same plus one Stadium USA 2014 WC(white), and an Match USA Waldo jersey. Both USA were a size XL.

Ross pickups, MED and LG

If you guys see those orange Barca jerseys in a Small at Ross, lmk. Id be willing to pay for shipping and a lil on top for the help

Found these at the ross on villa la Jolla drive:

Small 2014 Mexico Home replica
Small 2014 USMNT Home replica
Medium Senyera barca replica
Large 2014 AC Milan away replica
Large 2014 Brazil home replica
XL authentic Waldo

Was gonna pick up the barca but I didn't want to look like Ronald McDonald.

Absolutely nothing at the Clairemont mesa ross

Last edited:
Found the 2014 Authentic Greece away in a L, 2014 Mexico home replica in a L and the 2014 USA home replica in a S.

I've been seeing more and more Arsenal t-shirts from the club (non Nike) but still haven't seen any English club kits.

Back
Top Bottom